muscle pharm battle fuel

kbabb68

Awards
Is mp battle fuel more like a pre-workout or more like a test booster and is it legal for college athletes?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is a test booster. The product is NSF certified and NCAA compliant but I would double check the NCAA banned substances list anytime you are thinking about any kind of supplement.

kbabb68

Awards
Do u reccommend using a pre workout with battle fuel or just battle fuel

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Assault with Battle Fuel is an awesome combo, definitely worth using together. The two products will help you in different ways so they may be synergistic with each other but not dependent on each other, if you can afford both then by all means go for it but if you can't its not going to make battle fuel any less effective.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Assault with Battle Fuel is an awesome combo, definitely worth using together. The two products will help you in different ways so they may be synergistic with each other but not dependent on each other, if you can afford both then by all means go for it but if you can't its not going to make battle fuel any less effective.
^^^

~Rosie~

SupremeMMA

Awards
Battle Fuel is potent testosterone booster. It can (and should) easily be stacked with Assault and Re-con.

One of the ingredients in Battle Fuel is suma root and I know this was banned recently. I'm not sure if it was on the college level though. The ecdysterone in suma root can be mistakenly detected as a banned substance. You might want to consult your doctor and your college organization.

morkal

Awards
The new Battle Fuel is not in packets, but is loose capsules. Also I don't think there is actually any tribulus in this either...could be wrong, but I don't think it's in the ingredient list.