is there a "head" rep that has direct ties to headquarters?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pm me please...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
doesnt surprise me......thanks anyways

S

SupremeMMA

Awards
I can put you in touch with the man you are looking for. PM sent.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pm me please...
He doesn't spend a lot of time here, but Drew works directly for the company and is the "Head Rep" and actually in charge of everything online/advertising related for MusclePharm. Email him - [email protected].

~Rosie~

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for the reply, myself and my store owner have multiple emails and phone calls into drew, not 1 response thus far.....im not going into full detail here but kinda disappointed...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reply, myself and my store owner have multiple emails and phone calls into drew, not 1 response thus far.....im not going into full detail here but kinda disappointed...
He has been very busy since last year with everything, but he usually gets back to you. Have you contacted him or MusclePharm directly?

~Rosie~

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive got emails and my store owner has phone messages directly to him.....i'll give it more time.....either way MP products fly off our shelf on a daily basis..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hey rosie, i'll let some time go by first, the last thing i want to do is seem like we're looking for free stuff.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey rosie, i'll let some time go by first, the last thing i want to do is seem like we're looking for free stuff.
No worries :) I'm always here if you need me - just flick me a PM.

~Rosie~

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
drew must be the busiest man in the world....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the busiest for sure...If you need anything, let me know and I'll see what I can get help with...

~Rosie~

S

SupremeMMA

Awards
Yes he has been very busy lately, I haven't been able to get in contact with him much myself. If you need something, one of the MP reps (pmiller383 and myself) can try to help facilitate things.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhhh drew gave me a generic reply to my email and no response to my phone calls, we've already moved on to other vendors...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that man.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah i love MP!!!! i would do anything to be a part of the team!