clothing

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody who works for MP and has a shirt or shorts lying around and wants to trade me PM me! love the clothing line of MP

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
anybody who works for MP and has a shirt or shorts lying around and wants to trade me PM me! love the clothing line of MP
I want new stuff.
I have a large MP. Wanna trade for PP tee?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
All my MP clothing is pretty worn in lol, I don't think I leave my house without at least one MP item on anymore lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...love the clothing line of MP
...I don't think I leave my house without at least one MP item on anymore lol.
^^^ To both! I'll be getting some of the new t-shirts and another hoodie sometime next month - fit is awesome and everything is so comfortable :)

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish the reps still posted on here so i could trade with them lol i LOVE supplement company clothing, especially if the designs are cool. too bad there isnt a market for that anymore. i LOVE AppNuts black foil shirt. looks like an affliction shirt.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got in the black n green and the green n black mp tee. Im diggin em.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i wish the reps still posted on here so i could trade with them lol i LOVE supplement company clothing, especially if the designs are cool. too bad there isnt a market for that anymore. i LOVE AppNuts black foil shirt. looks like an affliction shirt.
Send me 1?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The reps do still post on here! If I had stuff I didn't already wear a lot I would definitely hook you up man, when new stuff comes in I will keep you in mind.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pmiller. The compression large is for what size chest?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love the beast mode shirt, but i won't pay $30.00 for a t-shirt with saying on it

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Our sizes are pretty comparable to most other companies so whatever size underarmour you would wear you would want to get the same size from us.

SupremeMMA

Awards
The reps do still post on here! If I had stuff I didn't already wear a lot I would definitely hook you up man, when new stuff comes in I will keep you in mind.
Same here, I always wear MP shirts. I think about 40% of my wardrobe is MP gear.