Musclepharm Recon contraindications and caffeine free Assault question

bigmac555

Awards
Why is Recon contraindicated for difficulty urinating and prostate enlargement even tho its caffeine free? Also any updates on the release date for the caffeine free Assault

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Why is Recon contraindicated for difficulty urinating and prostate enlargement even tho its caffeine free? Also any updates on the release date for the caffeine free Assault
I believe its because of the ingredients in the Muscle Detox blend in Recon but I am not 100% sure. Caffeine free Assault should be early in the new year.

bigmac555

Awards
I believe its because of the ingredients in the Muscle Detox blend in Recon but I am not 100% sure. Caffeine free Assault should be early in the new year.
I googled each of the individual ingredients in the Muscle Detox blend in Recon and all are actually prescribed natural remedies to relieve symptoms for enlarged prostate so that can't be it. Any way to get the product development team to answer this or can you ask them (if you are a company rep)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
try emailing [email protected] and see if he can help you out. He is located at MP headquarters so he has more access to our product developers.