How much Creatine in Assault?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Can anyone tell me how much Creatine is in Assault?

I am asking so I know if I am getting the recommended 4.4G a day on Assault alone or should I still take additional Creatine...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You get the correct daily dose of creatine with 1 scoop of Assault. I believe each scoop will give you 5g's of creatine.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
perfect. thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone tell me how much Creatine is in Assault?

I am asking so I know if I am getting the recommended 4.4G a day on Assault alone or should I still take additional Creatine...
A serving of Assault has 2.5 grams of creatine in, so, as Paul said, a full scoop gives you 5 grams of creatine. There is definitely NO need to take additional creatine if you are using Assault, especially since 2-3 grams of creatine is all you need daily to keep your muscle creatine levels at threshold once they are saturated.

~Rosie~

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Thanks RCS... that was what I was trying to determine, no need to waste money!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks RCS... that was what I was trying to determine, no need to waste money!!
No worries, bud :) Speaking of Assault, the last couple of weeks I've found a few tubs of the original formula with the Suma Root in it at Vitamin Shoppe and GNC - I made damn sure to get enough to stock up with and last me a few months, because when it all gets sold, it is going to be gone!

~Rosie~

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah, ive actually been looking for the original blend myself... Ill have to pop into some VS and GNC locales around here and see what I can find.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
What is the difference between the old and new Assault?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
no Suma Root in the new is all I know - not sure if there are any other changes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the difference between the old and new Assault?
There are two new formulations of Assault - the first one is currently out and the even newer one coming.

The first one out has no Suma Root in it. More Beta-Alanine has been added instead.

The newer version in line to come out has the addition of 3:1:2 BCAA ratio, astravar, cinnulin, and more citrulline malate.

~Rosie~

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
good to know.. I, like you, found some old Suma assault in the local GNC and took all they had!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to know.. I, like you, found some old Suma assault in the local GNC and took all they had!
Great minds :D I'm going to have to do that with the Raspberry Lemonade when I go back tomorrow if it's still there...

~Rosie~