Muscle Pharm Creatine

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Recently saw this and thought it had a fairly good list of ingredients. It is a mixture of 5 different creatines.

300 Grams
Serving Size:5Gram(3scoops)
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Creatine Matrix 5000mg †
(Creapure, Creatine AAB, DiCreatineMalate,Creatine Nitrate, Con-Cret® Creatine HCl (100% Concentrated Creatine), Cinnulin PF®.)

From other research people have said muscle pharm reps have stated the true measures are(is this correct?)-

1.5g Creapure
1g Creatine AAB,
1g DiCreatineMalate
1g Creatine Nitrate
450 con-crete

Was curious who has tried this and what you thought?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have i bought it a little awhile back cause i liked the profile i usually use Creapure by PP but thought i'd shake it up a little bit, its a good product you see some solid pumps cause of the creatine nitrate and i've always like con-conret to so its a win win in my book.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Was curious about this too. Just got three tubs, cheap, so I figured I would give it a run. Looks like a nicely built product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bump for an old thread....been using it through my m1db run and it works great!

SupremeMMA

Awards
bump for an old thread....been using it through my m1db run and it works great!
Glad to hear that. Thanks for the support.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Was curious about this too. Just got three tubs, cheap, so I figured I would give it a run. Looks like a nicely built product.

This is my favorite creatine product.

Last edited:
TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain why my label differs from the advertised one ?

As I specially ordered it for the creatine nitrate and my label doesn't even show it?

MP Creatine Label.jpg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As I specially ordered it for the creatine nitrate and my label doesn't even show it?

View attachment 58124
Im not sure why it differs. Probably the whole creatine nitrade debacle.

GORILLAWARIOR

GORILLAWARIOR

Awards
I have been using it 2 months now; best creatine product I've used so far. Muscle Pharm is a solid company.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 58124
Hey man, sorry for the confusion. If you hit up customer support from our website they will help you get it straightened out. Drop me a PM if you need assistance getting the contact info.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sorry for the confusion. If you hit up customer support from our website they will help you get it straightened out. Drop me a PM if you need assistance getting the contact info.
Thanks.
PM sent.

MattyMac

MattyMac

Awards
switched over from con-cret by promera health to this a couple months ago when they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale. couldn't be happier with this product, have made some pretty good gains with it so far and have been thinkin about tryin out some other muscle pharm products because of it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Dunno if you ever got a response but I've been told they changed up the formula like two times, I did three tubs of the creatine nitrate formula it was amazing. I have the new one now, still great but I love creatine nitrate. Again though, I still really like the new blend