Suitable for 'sensitive' individuals?

VeeSix

Awards
No, not the sort that cry at Snow White and Bambi, but the people who tend to get upset stomachs with traditional loaded Whey Protein powders (-> shakes).

I find I sometimes have to supplement my protein milkshake with an anti-spasmodic (bowel settling medication). I don't have IBS or any disorder, but Whey just upsets the stomach more often than not.

I am willing to test a 12-pack of Gel Shots if people have had no issues with it?

Thanks for any feedback!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really heard of anyone having GI problems from them.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, not the sort that cry at Snow White and Bambi, but the people who tend to get upset stomachs with traditional loaded Whey Protein powders (-> shakes).

I find I sometimes have to supplement my protein milkshake with an anti-spasmodic (bowel settling medication). I don't have IBS or any disorder, but Whey just upsets the stomach more often than not.

I am willing to test a 12-pack of Gel Shots if people have had no issues with it?

Thanks for any feedback!
I never used to be, but I am like that now - any and all protein powder causes great stomach upset, which is why I now no longer will use any (and have not for nearly two years now). I actually use MuscleGel Shots as my exclusive source of supplemented protein - no issues with them - and LOVE them!

~Rosie~

VeeSix

Awards
Well you don't get better than a Rosie-Recommendation!! :sasmokin:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well you don't get better than a Rosie-Recommendation!! :sasmokin:
Happy to help :) The Key Lime is my favourite flavour if you're going to try them. Then the Tropical Mango. You can always get a "mixed" box though and try all the flavours to see which one you like best.

~Rosie~