Assault Green Apple

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Assault Green Apple

I been on the green apple assault for about 3 weeks now, been getting a more focused pump on assault instead of getting a hyper/excited pump when i used to be on jack3d. One question i have is, how would i go about making my mix more sweet/tangy? I like the taste of the green apple, but i been getting kinda sick of the same taste over and over and i really want a more sweet pre-workout drink but staying with the green apple assault. And if anyone else had this same question, how did you fix the taste.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiian808 View Post
    I been on the green apple assault for about 3 weeks now, been getting a more focused pump on assault instead of getting a hyper/excited pump when i used to be on jack3d. One question i have is, how would i go about making my mix more sweet/tangy? I like the taste of the green apple, but i been getting kinda sick of the same taste over and over and i really want a more sweet pre-workout drink but staying with the green apple assault. And if anyone else had this same question, how did you fix the taste.
    Crystal Light powder, fruit juices, gatorade, etc can all be mixed with Assault just keep it mind that whatever you mix will add calories. Personally I throw some Lemon Lime Gatorade powder into my Assault on days where I have a hard workout coming.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Paul made some suggestions. I personally only use 1/3 serving Green Apple and mix it with 2/3 serving of the Raspberry Lemonade Assault, and the taste is better than either alone - note that I don't do this for the flavour, though, but because the Green Apple does not contain Suma Root.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Crystal Light powder, fruit juices, gatorade, etc can all be mixed with Assault just keep it mind that whatever you mix will add calories. Personally I throw some Lemon Lime Gatorade powder into my Assault on days where I have a hard workout coming.
    thanks for suggestions, i am going to buy some gatorade later on today. And yeah, not really caring for the extra calories because i'm trying to bulk up for the next two months before school starts for football.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Paul made some suggestions. I personally only use 1/3 serving Green Apple and mix it with 2/3 serving of the Raspberry Lemonade Assault, and the taste is better than either alone - note that I don't do this for the flavour, though, but because the Green Apple does not contain Suma Root.

~Rosie~
    thanks for this suggestion. My brother takes the raspberry lemonade and a cycle of the green apple, but never told me why he did it. Only recently did he tell me that it contained something called "suma root". What exactly is suma root? I've heard of it probably 4-5 years ago, but that was when everyone was going crazy over creatine and stuff like that.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for this suggestion. My brother takes the raspberry lemonade and a cycle of the green apple, but never told me why he did it. Only recently did he tell me that it contained something called "suma root". What exactly is suma root? I've heard of it probably 4-5 years ago, but that was when everyone was going crazy over creatine and stuff like that.
    Suma Root is an ADAPTOGEN. Review Suma Root in MP products for more information on Suma Root.

I don't know about your brother, but adaptogens are like magic for me, given my personal physiological and stimulant abuse history - read my review for more information: Rosie's Review of Assault. My notes on Green Apple: Rosie's Impressions of Green Apple Assault.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

i mix my jacked with market pantry drink mixes from target.. bomb diggity man
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah it sucks MP removed the suma root. Just went and brought another tub of the blue Raz flavor because fruit punch taste horrible. MP should make two versions a suma and non suma version.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.34%

I really enjoyed my bottle of the Green Apple Assault
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I really enjoyed my bottle of the Green Apple Assault
    Good to hear

~Rosie~

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.33%

would it be ok too stack a half serving of cbol with assault? looking for a intense pump and i really wana try creatine nitrate while staying away from dmaa.also does the half scoop really work well or do most do full scoop?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have no clue what cbol is. sorry.

1/2 scoop works for most, full scoop is nice if your stimulant tolerance is high though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.33%

nice thanx oh cbol just a creatine nitrate product from thermolife
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by 11B_IRQ_VET View Post
    would it be ok too stack a half serving of cbol with assault? looking for a intense pump and i really wana try creatine nitrate while staying away from dmaa.also does the half scoop really work well or do most do full scoop?
    There's no need to use another creatine product with Assault, since it already contains all your need in a serving (i.e. half a scoop). If you want to use another creatine product, use it on days when NOT using Assault, or save it for later. Half a scoop is a single serving and I find that this works rather well for me personally - Assault is the first preworkout product that I have only ever had to use a SINGLE serving for effects - but many individuals use a scoop; I recommend trying both and see what you prefer best.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM