who is stoked about the new products

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Armour-V
a BCAA product
and an improved ASSAULT formula.....WITHOUT losing any of the goodies we have come to love....

who is STOKED!!!:banana::banana:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Armour-V
a BCAA product
and an improved ASSAULT formula.....WITHOUT losing any of the goodies we have come to love....

who is STOKED!!!:banana::banana:
I'm not keen on the exclusion of Suma Root from Assault honestly, since that was the one ingredient that set Assault apart from every other "preworkout" product out there. In the meantime, making sure I have enough of the current original version stocked up.

Definitely interested in seeing what Armor V's ingredients (and amounts) are, though, as well as what flavouring is like re BCAAs (since MusclePharm is pretty good on their product flavouring system).

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's are a huge pain to get a good flavor on but I think we can pull it off pretty well. Armor V has been getting formulated and tested for a while so I think most people are going to be pretty impressed with the ingredient profile when it comes out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not keen on the exclusion of Suma Root from Assault honestly, since that was the one ingredient that set Assault apart from every other "preworkout" product out there. In the meantime, making sure I have enough of the current original version stocked up.

Definitely interested in seeing what Armor V's ingredients (and amounts) are, though, as well as what flavouring is like re BCAAs (since MusclePharm is pretty good on their product flavouring system).

~Rosie~
I agree. I liked the newer assault version with C-HCL. I have found it to be quite effective. Not saying the Suma Root-less version will be less effective, just liked it as is :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In for Armor V ingredient profile.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well we will have an ingredient in Assault that is in no other pre-workouts yet! and has a number of great effects re recomps, and absorption.

not to mention we still use the patented 3:1:2 ratio

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Keep us all posted. Subbed for more info. Been looking at add some BCAA's to my diet. Only have them in my protien and I am wanting a good supplement.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I have never been dissatisfied with a Muscle Pharm product so of course I'm looking forward to this!

Nman

Nman

Awards
Excited to try the new Armor V!! I've been taking Assault currently as my Pre workout and I really like it. I also liked the Suma version of Assault but can understand why it was removed.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Excited to try the new Armor V!! I've been taking Assault currently as my Pre workout and I really like it. I also liked the Suma version of Assault but can understand why it was removed.
The reason we had to pull the ingredient was so that we could maintain our NSF Certified compliance which is pretty important to us because we want our athletes to know they are getting a product free from banned-substances every time they buy Muscle Pharm products.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the forum wont let me share the image it is saying invalid URL.... sorry guys

phantom

Awards
  • Established
very nice profile-will prob pick some up. whats the flavoring on this?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Armor V looks promising!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
well we will have an ingredient in Assault that is in no other pre-workouts yet! and has a number of great effects re recomps, and absorption.

not to mention we still use the patented 3:1:2 ratio

very interested in this. any other hints as to what the reformulation will include

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well the new ingredient is a brand new researched backed extract from a very very very common and long standing ingredient in many products over the decades!!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
very nice-lookin forwarsd. thought i also read
there will be bcaas in it also?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep the new Assault wil have our 3:1:2 BCAA ratio in it!
and all of this without spiking the price tag greatly!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
nice- so far aminos and this extract-likin the sound so far. interested in this extract and what it can be.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What are the pros and cons of suma root vs this new chemical?

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Do we have a release date for Armor-V?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure on the exact release date, but it will be very soon. Hopefully within the next month or so.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
suma and the new extract have very different roles....
it was not added to replace suma.

this new extract was added for body composition, lowering body fat levels, increasing uptake and efficiency of the ingredients already in Assault

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new BCAA's...
image_prodprod460118_white450px.jpg

3g leucine
2g valine
1g isoleucine
new assault version to come

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any more hints on new assault
It's already out. Unless you're referring to the stim-free Assault - which will be the reformulated version, but without the caffeine and with additional BCAAs.

~Rosie~

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rosie there is a newer version of assault due out in august, without suma, with a few NEW ingredients :)
brad hasnt released the info just yet :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image_prodprod460124_white450px.jpg

300 Grams
Serving Size:5Gram(3scoops)
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Creatine Matrix 5000mg †
(Creapure, Creatine AAB, DiCreatineMalate,Creatine Nitrate, Con-Cret® Creatine HCl (100% Concentrated Creatine), Cinnulin PF®.)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
ALLERGEN WARNING: This Product Was Produced In A Facility That May Also Process Ingredients Containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, And Peanuts.

Directions For Creatine:

As a dietary supplement, mix three scoops (5g) in 8 oz juice,water, or your protein drink of choice daily. Drink immediately. To maximize results, drink 8 to 10 glasses (8 oz) of water once daily. A loading phase is not required or recommended with this product.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image_prodprod460120_white450px.jpg

60 Capsules
Serving Size:1Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 3mg 150%
Copper (As Copper Glycinate) 10mcg 0.50%
Magnesium (As Magnesium Aspartate) 113mg 28.25%
Zinc (As Monomethionine And Aspartate) 7.5mg 50%
Testofen® (A Proprietary Trigonella Foenum Greacum Extract Standardized For 50% Fenuside) 50mg *
Melatonin 3mg *
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
ALLERGEN WARNING: This Product Was Produced In A Facility That May Also Process Ingredients Containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, And Peanuts.

Directions For ZMA Max:

Take 1-2 capsules daily for men and 1 capsule daily for women, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime.

Warnings:

Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image_prodprod460118_white450px.jpg

240 Capsules
Serving Size:8Capsules
Servings Per Container:30
L-Leucine 3000mg
L-Valine 2000mg
L-Isoleucine 1000mg
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose

Directions For BCAA 3:1:2:

Consume 1 serving one to three times daily. For optimal use, take between meals, 30-45 minutes before workouts, and or immediately after workouts.

Warnings:

Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image_prodprod460126_white450px.jpg

What's in MusclePharm Armor-V?
180 Capsules
Serving Size:6Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Vitamin A (As Mixed Carotenoids) 6250IU 125%
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 235mg 392%
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 400IU 100%
Vitamin E (As Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 19IU 63%
Thiamin (As Thiamin Mononitrate) 16mg 1,067%
Riboflavin 16mg 941%
Niacin (As Niacinamide) 20mg 100%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 16mg 800%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 130mcg 2,167%
Biotin 300mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid (As D-Calcium Pantothenate) 31mg 310%
Vitamin K2 80mcg 100%
Folic Acid 130mcg 33%
Boron (As Boron Citrate) 470mcg †
Calcium (As Calcium Lactate Gluconate) 47mg 5%
Copper (As Copper Gluconate) 63mg 3%
Chromium (As Chromium Polynicotinate) 63mcg 53%
Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate And Stearate) 94mg 24%
Manganese (As Manganese Citrate) 630mg 32%
Zinc (As Zinc Picolinate) 6.3mg 42%
Molybdeum (As Sodium Molybdate) 9.4mcg 13%
Selenium (As Selenomethionine) 63mg 90%
Potassium (As Potassium Chloride) 38mg 1%
Omega 3-6-9 Complex 788mg
Alpha Linoleic Acid ((Omega 3) As Flax Seed & Lecithin), Oleic Acid ((Omega 9) As Lecithin), Coconut Oil, Elcosapentaenoic Acid ((EPA) As Fish Oil), Docosahexaenoic Acid ((DHA) As Fish Oil).
V-F Power System 788mg †
Mega Green Complex mg
Spirulina, Chlorella, Wheat Grass Concentrate, Kelp Powder Containing Iodine, Garlic Extract, Broccoli Powder, Spinach Powder, Barely Grass Juice Concentrate, Blue Green Algae, Echinacea Extract, Dulse, Carrot Powder, Green Tea Extract, Jerusalem Artichoke, Lemon Bioflavonoids.
Fruit & Vegetable Blend mg
Pomegranate (40% Punicosides), Red Currant Powder, Watermelon Powder, Blood Orange Powder, Cranberry Concentrate, Blackberry Fruit Powder, Strawberry Powder, Cherry Extract Powder, Raspberry Powder, Mango Powder, Apple Extract.
Antioxidant Matrix 293mg †
DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine), Trans-Resveratrol, Lutein, Lycopene, Astaxanthin.
Pro-Biotic & Immune Enhancer (Total Of 3 Billion Active Colonies) 3 BillionCFU\'s ††
(L. Rhamnosus, L. Acidophilus, S. Thermophiles, L. Brevis, B. Infantis, B. Bifidum, L. Salivarius, L. Plantarum, L. Casei), S. Boulardi, Choline (As Choline Bitartrate).
Armor Blend 98mg †
Mixed Bioflavonoids (As Citrus Bioflavonoids), Inositol, Quercetin, Hesperidin, Tumeric 10:1 (Curcuminoids), Panax Ginseng Powder, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Rutin, Betaine Hydrochloride, Genistein.
System Maintence & Detoxifying Matrix 81mg †
Milk Thistle Seed 4:1, Saw Palmetto Berries, Uva Ursi Leaf, Phosphatidylserine Lecithin, Digeseb®
† Daily Value not established.
†† 3 Billion Good Bacteria Per Serving At Time Of Manufacture
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
This Product Was Produced In A Facility That May Also Process Ingredients Containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, And Peanuts.

Directions For Armor-V:

Take 1 serving (6 capsules) daily. For competitions and intense training sessions: take 2 servings daily – 1 serving (6 capsules) in the morning, 1 serving (6 capsules) in the afternoon. Drink with plenty of water.

Warnings:

Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie there is a newer version of assault due out in august, without suma, with a few NEW ingredients :)
brad hasnt released the info just yet :)
Ok, cool. I personally prefer the original version, but we'll see if the newer ones make any difference.

MusclePharm has been busy indeed - lots of new products out and more coming. Definitely good times :)

~Rosie~

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
When do these products hit online retailers like Nutraplanet?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
suma and the new extract have very different roles....
it was not added to replace suma.

this new extract was added for body composition, lowering body fat levels, increasing uptake and efficiency of the ingredients already in Assault
this is what i was curious about-so far we know new assualt will have this new extract and bcaas. this new extract does sound interesting-any nootropic effect with it?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure on a date for nutraplanet... but they are already at a few retailers :)

and no, no nootropic effect for the new ingredients :) more about the physique and health

phantom

Awards
  • Established
not sure on a date for nutraplanet... but they are already at a few retailers :)

and no, no nootropic effect for the new ingredients :) more about the physique and health
cool-how many new ingredients all together? and hopefully the con-cret and creapure r stayin-right?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
con-cret and creapure are staying for sure, and from what i have seen its 3 new additions to the formula.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
nice-should be good. seen on fb it said maybe next week well get a full look-so ill keep an eye out

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established

Sweet. Time to get looking :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
def pumped-sounds like new assault will be good

phantom

Awards
  • Established
seen facebook is blown up with questions bout the new assault

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards