MusclePharm Assault green apple bottle from nutra no suma root? Labelling Mistake?

jakedamuus

Awards
Hello

I received a bottle of the Green Apple Assault from Nutraplanet. The added SumaRoot was what made me choose it over other pw formulas so i was dissapointed when i just received the bottle and it isnt stated on the ingredients list

Is this a labelling mistake?

Or have i got a different formula?

thanks!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate,

The new formula does not have it anymore. Apparently if you buy from current stocks of other flavors you will still get it but only until the last batch runs out.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, like the previous poster stated we had to pull suma root from the formula and Green Apple was the most recent flavor we had produced so it was the first to lose the suma root. The reason we had to pull the ingredient was so that we could maintain our NSF Certified compliance which is pretty important to us because we want our athletes to know they are getting a product free from banned-substances every time they buy Muscle Pharm products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello

I received a bottle of the Green Apple Assault from Nutraplanet. The added SumaRoot was what made me choose it over other pw formulas so i was dissapointed when i just received the bottle and it isnt stated on the ingredients list

Is this a labelling mistake?

Or have i got a different formula?

thanks!
No labelling mistake.

You have the new Assault formula. Currently Green Apple is the only Assault that has had changes in formula, with Suma Root taken out, replaced by an increase in citrulline. However these changes will be true of both the other stim flavours (although there is Suma Root in the ones currently out - but will not be in future batches) and non-stim version soon to be available.

The current removal of Suma Root from Assault (and Recon) was made for NSF approval after it was recently publicized that Suma Root exhibits similar characteristics to various banned compounds, thus there is the possibility of testing for a false positive when being drug tested.

~Rosie~

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just wait until the newest formula is released in August !!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I picked up a tub today of blue Raz flavor with Suma from vitamin shoppe hopefully I like the flavor. This will probably be my last version of the suma root so I may have to make another switch to another pwo

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried a version without the Suma Root yet?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well before you switch definitely give it a try. The suma root was an awesome ingredient but the formula as a whole is still very strong without it. The suma root was more noticeable for endurance events but if you're just lifting/shorter cardio I would be surprised if you noticed a major difference.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A similar difference or better difference?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying most people will not notice a difference between the two versions unless they are doing really long cardio/endurance training. Suma Root really doesn't have an effect that will be felt immediately other than the increased endurance.