Little help

1. Little help

Currently i'm taking assault for pre (love it) but was wondering can i take animal pak for multivitamin? Or is there a recommendation of a good multi?

Any help is appreciated.

2. yep animal pak is fine... thats what I use now... when that tin is empty I will be trying Controlled Labs Orange Triad which is in a box headed to my house this week!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Alda View Post
    Currently i'm taking assault for pre (love it) but was wondering can i take animal pak for multivitamin? Or is there a recommendation of a good multi?

Any help is appreciated.
    You can use Animal Pak, yes.

There are many good multivitamins out there. A few that I recommend:
    * MHP Anavite Sport - perfect multivitamin for an athlete
    * Controlled Labs Orange Triad - not just a multivitamin, but helps with joints, etc. as well
    * Millennium Sport Technologies MVP-365 - another perfect multivitamin for an athlete
    * NOW Adam - if looking for something cheap but decent

MusclePharm's Armor V - a multi nutrient vitamin with probiotics, greens and fruits - will be out in mid to late June as well. I am looking forward to this product.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Thank you both for the replies.

I can't wait to try the armor v.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Alda View Post
    Thank you both for the replies.

I can't wait to try the armor v.
    No worries

Same here!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. Quote Originally Posted by Alda View Post

Any help is appreciated.
    that will do just fine for now but when Armour V comes out it will "pak" everything you need and then some to live a long healthy life so be prepared
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

7. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    that will do just fine for now but when Armour V comes out it will "pak" everything you need and then some to live a long healthy life so be prepared
    Sounds good