Green Apple Assault is OFF THE CHAIN !!

iceplaya21

iceplaya21

Awards
.. just downed a serving of this green apple assault , i swear i never had a preworkout that ever tasted this good ! i must say y'all went in on this one , just thought i let y'all know .. time to hit the weights !

jacobcoile

Awards
Kill that shizz man! Gonna have to check this assault out for myself soon...

iceplaya21

iceplaya21

Awards
.. yeah bruh lol , you might wanna jump up on it asap !! the workout went pretty smooth , the focus and energy was on point .. this is just day one lol .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.. just downed a serving of this green apple assault , i swear i never had a preworkout that ever tasted this good ! i must say y'all went in on this one , just thought i let y'all know .. time to hit the weights !
Definitely - you can see my thoughts on the Green Apple flavour :D

If you think that tastes good, try mixing it with the Raspberry Lemonade (I now use 2/3 serving of Raspberry Lemonade with 1/3 serving of Green Apple, because there is no Suma Root in the Green Apple) - that is even BETTER!

Kill that shizz man! Gonna have to check this assault out for myself soon...
Do! You don't know what you're missing! For more thoughts and comments on Assault, see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/167497-rosies-review-assault.html.

.. yeah bruh lol , you might wanna jump up on it asap !! the workout went pretty smooth , the focus and energy was on point .. this is just day one lol .
Effects and results only get better with cumulative use :)

~Rosie~

iceplaya21

iceplaya21

Awards
.. thanks for the suggestion Rosie ! i'm going to try that out cause i'm most def going to buy another tub .. what does the suma root do ? i never heard of that stuff before .

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Suma root helps a ton with endurance and will also help with protein turnover.

iceplaya21

iceplaya21

Awards
.. oh wow , so this will help with keep my endurance up while playing basketball .. looks like i need to order that raspberry lemonade asap .. thanks for the info !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established