Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh exciting!
this can be my next pwo to try
Are you looking specifically for the stim-free version? If not, try either the Blue Arctic Raspberry or Raspberry Lemonade flavours currently out - before you can only get the new formula (and they take out the Suma Root).

~Rosie~

swaneon

Awards
yep and ive tried green apple and blue arctic
green apple is my favorite pwo is taste compared to only lit up-which stains too much lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep and ive tried green apple and blue arctic
green apple is my favorite pwo is taste compared to only lit up-which stains too much lol
Ok, cool. Yeah in terms of flavour for me Green Apple > Blue Arctic Rasberry > Raspberry Lemonade (I haven't tried the Fruit Punch, which is ok, since I am not a "Punch" flavour fan).

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am buying 5 tubs of the stim free... just because I love Assault!

swaneon

Awards
yes! definitely need an update when this is available haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Is the suma root not in the newer fomulas fullstop? or just Green apple?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the suma root not in the newer fomulas fullstop? or just Green apple?
Suma Root is not in any more of the formulations - stim AND non-stim - of Assault, period, starting with the Green Apple. So if you want a version with it in, then you'll have to get some of the stock already out - further batches after the release of Green Apple do not contain it.

~Rosie~

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes in order to comply and be NSF certified we have removed the suma root in all versins of assault from here on out

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
yes in order to comply and be NSF certified we have removed the suma root in all versins of assault from here on out
can I get the why on this... I mean come on man the Suma was what set Assault apart from the rest of the pre supps? shi###$ what

National Science Foundation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suma_root once more why?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can I get the why on this... I mean come on man the Suma was what set Assault apart from the rest of the pre supps? shi###$ what
^^^I agree, especially since that was the ingredient that set Assault apart from any other preworkout product for me and the one thing that made ALL the difference!

The current removal of Suma Root from Assault (and Recon) was made for NSF approval after it was recently publicized that Suma Root exhibits similar characteristics to various banned compounds, thus there is the possibility of testing for a false positive when being drug tested.

Notes on this in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/172875-rosies-impressions-green.html.

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
^^^I agree, especially since that was the ingredient that set Assault apart from any other preworkout product for me and the one thing that made ALL the difference!

The current removal of Suma Root from Assault (and Recon) was made for NSF approval after it was recently publicized that Suma Root exhibits similar characteristics to various banned compounds, thus there is the possibility of testing for a false positive when being drug tested.

Notes on this in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/172875-rosies-impressions-green.html.

~Rosie~
I how did I miss your log on assault!!!!! Well They lost me as customer No Suma no islandmagic!!! so I guess I will need to start looking for something that can replace my Suma... to bad MP is just like most Company( PRe work ) in my personal option... what a shame and the stim free with suma is what i was looking for... thanks Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I how did I miss your log on assault!!!!! Well They lost me as customer No Suma no islandmagic!!! so I guess I will need to start looking for something that can replace my Suma... to bad MP is just like most Company( PRe work ) in my personal option... what a shame and the stim free with suma is what i was looking for... thanks Rosie!
Well, it wasn't a log on Assault, per se, but I used it during (and have since). You could always get some bulk Suma Root and add it to it - I have seriously considered doing this - as well as getting bulk Rhodiola Rosea to stack with it, since those two particular adaptogens do wonders for my body...No worries :)

~Rosie~