migraine headaches and taking shredmatrix

x_danny_x

Awards
now a friend of mine just is having some migraine headaches, doing the paleo diet since it helps with the issue.

he is taking meds for the migraine but is it safe for him to take shred matrix and other fat burning supplements? i believe the meds might just conflict with the supplements and also wont be a good idea to take them at the sametime for health issues.

however, im interested in you guys opinions since you guys have more knowledge on the products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
now a friend of mine just is having some migrane headaches, doing the paleo diet since it helps with the issue.

he is taking meds for the migraine but is it safe for him to take shred matrix and other fat burning supplements. i believe the meds might just conflict with the supplements and also wont be a good idea to take them at the sametime for health issues.

however, im interested in you guys opinions since you guys have more knowledge on the products.
It depends what the meds are - prescription medication can react with some products, so it always pays to be knowledgeable about what meds you are using.

I personally would advise your friend to wait until he has stopped using his medication before using any supplements but the staples, just to be on the safe side.

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Rosie 100%. The only thing I would add is have him ask his doctor before taking anything that would have high doses of caffeine or any other dietary supplement.

x_danny_x

Awards
okay guys, he has decided to just deal with the headaches first and then think about reducing weight at this time.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You can still reduce your weight,just get your diet in check. It's actually better to start a cut that way anyways, so when you are ready for supplements they will be much more effective.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
okay guys, he has decided to just deal with the headaches first and then think about reducing weight at this time.
Ok. As Paul said, one can lose fat (I say fat instead of weight, since your BODY COMPOSITION as opposed to scale weight is what is important) withOUT using supplements simply by optimizing their NUTRITION AND TRAINING towards this goal. I recommend having your friend read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to lose fat effectively and successfully without the use of supplements.

~Rosie~

x_danny_x

Awards
well he is doing the Paleo diet and trying to eat less calories than what his body burns a day. he has a slow metabolism so it is kind of hard of him to lose weight. it is a slow process for him. trying to help him with something that can help speed things up in fat loss with a good diet already in place.

i talked to him about the Ketosis diet but that is hard to do, i was only able to do that type of diet for only 3 weeks before getting some huge cravings.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well he is doing the Paleo diet and trying to eat less calories than what his body burns a day. he has a slow metabolism so it is kind of hard of him to lose weight. it is a slow process for him. trying to help him with something that can help speed things up in fat loss with a good diet already in place.

i talked to him about the Ketosis diet but that is hard to do, i was only able to do that type of diet for only 3 weeks before getting some huge cravings.
If he has a slow metabolism, then he can work on making it faster through manipulating nutrition and training factors.

Re diet, the Paleo Diet has some solid principles behind it and is interesting. On the other hand, I do not agree with Keto, as it is not sustainable, IMO. Besides, you don't want to "diet" all your life - your friend needs to find something that he can maintain and stay on as a LIFESTYLE, adjusting it as required (mostly re caloric intake) for his goals and needs at any time.

In the end, experimenting with different things, finding what works for his body, changing things on a weekly basis depending on his results for that week, is the best thing for your friend to do, IMO. All the best to him with his fat loss.

~Rosie~