Assault Green Apple...When's it coming?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    Haha definitely, can't wait until may !
    Let us know how you find everything

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com


  2. definitely
    and due to the pretty awesome gnc sale i bought a 5lb tub of combat powder triple berry
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    definitely
    and due to the pretty awesome gnc sale i bought a 5lb tub of combat powder triple berry
    Let me know how you find the taste of the Triple Berry - that's one Combat flavour that I did not try when I was using it.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Let me know how you find the taste of the Triple Berry - that's one Combat flavour that I did not try when I was using it.
    Definitely itll probably be here next week, I can send you a sample if you wish

  5. Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    Definitely itll probably be here next week, I can send you a sample if you wish
    Cool Thanks for the offer, but I don't use protein powder any more because it does not agree with my body - have not for over a year now, sticking to MuscleGel Shots for my supplemented protein.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       


  6. I can understand that haha, I'll post a review when it comes in
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Log in
Log in