Assault Green Apple...When's it coming?

Hawks58

Awards
So any word on when it is being released? Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, I looked and didn't see the release date listed anywhere. I only have a few scoops left of my Raspberry Lemonade left and Green Apple sounds amazing from what I see and would like to get some for my next flavor.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So any word on when it is being released? Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, I looked and didn't see the release date listed anywhere. I only have a few scoops left of my Raspberry Lemonade left and Green Apple sounds amazing from what I see and would like to get some for my next flavor.

Thanks
It was released earlier this week and is going to be available elsewhere on Monday. However, I see NutraPlanet got the jump and has it already (and it's way cheaper)! Awesome - BRB, buying a few tubs :D

~Rosie~

Hawks58

Awards
Awesome, I actually did check nutraplanet out and didn't see it. Thanks for the link!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We got your back...happy shopping

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh **** sour apple???? my favorite! gonna have to grab a tub or 4. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh **** sour apple???? my favorite! gonna have to grab a tub or 4. :)

It's going to be the BEST flavour! Mine are on the way - can't wait! :D

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try it myself, Green apple has always been one of my favorite overall flavors for just about anything.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try it myself, Green apple has always been one of my favorite overall flavors for just about anything.
Absolutely! I know that even the MusclePharm team has had to wait because of the demand, and if you don't get in quick enough to get a tub, I'll send you a few scoops, Paul :D

~Rosie~

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
saw on a certain site if u buy 2 Assualt you get a FREE tub of the green apple flavor! works out to around 23 bucks per tub!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My three tubs from Nutra just arrived :D

Green-Apple-Assault.jpg

I'm controlling myself (JUST) until tomorrow and my next training session to try it, though :11:

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1/2 scoop tonight won't hurt Rosie!

Any of our newsletter subscribers got a pretty sweet deal in there email today, if you're not a member just head over to musclepharm.com and sign up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/2 scoop tonight won't hurt Rosie!

Any of our newsletter subscribers got a pretty sweet deal in there email today, if you're not a member just head over to musclepharm.com and sign up.
LOL Paul, guess not, but I held out :D Actually slept as well (YAY!) So going to be taking this in ~30 minutes here.

They do, but I got on this as soon as I saw Nutra had it as well. More is always better when it comes to stocking up on Assault! :yup:

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is a lot of deals going on for assault at the moment and Nutraplanet was the first to offer it! it has now hit the market on the other large sites....

signing up for the news letter is a wise idea for new product info before others find out!!

MusclePharm News Letter Signup....

swaneon

Awards
my two brothers liked it, said not stimulating as jack3d but they lifted a lot more--my first one said that he felt amazing endurance too--my two roommates loved the sample 1/2 scoop i gave them each, said they were super sweet lol but one bought the extra tub of BAR I had. Ill post my impressions when my stim break is over in a week or 2--damn such a long time lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
my two brothers liked it, said not stimulating as jack3d but they lifted a lot more--my first one said that he felt amazing endurance too--my two roommates loved the sample 1/2 scoop i gave them each, said they were super sweet lol but one bought the extra tub of BAR I had. Ill post my impressions when my stim break is over in a week or 2--damn such a long time lol
Yeah Assault is more of a complete pre-workout product and not really a stimulant product.I Look forward to hearing what you think of the green apple.

swaneon

Awards
excellent
what do you think of adding ephredine + assault?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for their feedback, bud :) Yeah, Assault is not a kick-in-the-pants stim product, but like Paul said, "a complete pre-workout products and not really a stimulant product", covering all aspects of performance and recovery.

excellent
They stack well together :) (although someone who is stimulant sensitive might want to dose them separately, the ephedrine 30-60 minutes before dosing Assault).

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
excellent
It's awesome! I wouldn't go past 1/2 scoop of Assault with that combo though, it will get you a bit overstimmed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

swaneon

Awards
definitely
and due to the pretty awesome gnc sale i bought a 5lb tub of combat powder triple berry

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely
and due to the pretty awesome gnc sale i bought a 5lb tub of combat powder triple berry
Let me know how you find the taste of the Triple Berry - that's one Combat flavour that I did not try when I was using it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely itll probably be here next week, I can send you a sample if you wish
Cool :) Thanks for the offer, but I don't use protein powder any more because it does not agree with my body - have not for over a year now, sticking to MuscleGel Shots for my supplemented protein.

~Rosie~

swaneon

Awards
I can understand that haha, I'll post a review when it comes in