Sell me Bullet Proof

onlyone

Awards
I wanna try a GH/recovery/sleep mix and have couple in mind. Tell me why I should get Bullet Proof instead of something else?

Thanks!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well first off here is some info from our website on Bullet Proof:
BULET PROOF™ has been scientifically proven to:
• ENHANCE DEEP REST FOR MAXIMUM GROWTH AND RECOVERY
• STIMULATE GROWTH HORMONE AND TESTOSTERONE OUTPUT
• OPTIMIZE ANABOLIC/ ANTI-CATABOLIC ENVIRONMENT
• INCREASE LEAN MASS
• IMPROVE SLEEP CYCLES

Why is BULLET PROOF™ the Athlete’s choice for Recovery and Sleep support?

1. Sleep is crucial to muscle growth. BULLET PROOF™ was specifically formulated to enhance deep sleep and maximize growth, recovery and repair.
2. The key anabolic, muscle-building hormones, HGH and Testosterone, are produced naturally during the first stages of sleep each night. By supporting the sleep state, hormone production and the anabolic processes are optimized. BULLET PROOF™’s proprietary formula helps to maximize hormone production during this key “anabolic window”.
3. BULLET PROOF™ contains key anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting agents to maximize cellular protection and enhance recovery and repair.
4. BULLET PROOF™ contains a proprietary blend of Essential Amino Acids included to support anabolism, stave off muscle breakdown and feed tissue repair.
The biggest thing that sets Bullet Proof apart from other formulas is that it is a complete night time recovery supplement. Not only does it boost Gh but it also has a full scale EAA blend that promotes anabolism and it helps support healthy Testosterone levels. Also all of our products are made in a cGMP facility and we are currently in the process of becoming NSF certified which will benefit any athlete because you know you are not getting any banned substances. If you want to know more about our company check out this link http://musclepharm.com/Company.html.

Finally we will help you out in any way possible when using our products so if you have any questions about training, the supplements, diet, whatever just let us know and we'll help you.