assault vs. vasocor

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.7%

assault vs. vasocor

well i went into nutrashop to order the assault, the recon, and the battle fuel, and they said there distributor is sold out and they don't know when there getting a new shipment in from you guys.
    the guy behind the counter also appeared to be very against your product for some reason O.o...he pulled up your ingredients and everything and then grabbed his thing of "vasocor" the #1 seller big **** supplement or what ever off the shelf's and compared the too.
    he said assault is just a bunch of pixie dust, and that everything in his bottle was better.
    well i know hes probably just an ass but wanna take a look and tell me what ya think of vasocor?
    im still going with assault, recon and battle fuel, so no need to try and make assault sound more appealing....im just wondering if this guys stuff is what he says it is.

i also thought that since his is 80 bucks for the bottle of vasocor, hes just saying they can't get assault in, and wants me to just come in and grab the vasocor. bodybuilding has all flavors and all products in stock, so its not like you guys are hard to get at the moment like it was a few months back. so idk why he can't get it in.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

So I just looked at the ingredients and pretty much whats in Vasocor isn't really much different than whats in Assault. The only really big differences I see are that Vasocor has geranium oil, glycerol and some insulin mimickers. It also has more ingredients overall and each serving size is significantly smaller, which tells me that most of the stuff in there is underdosed and your really only getting a stimulant product with a little bit of actual active ingredients to help you pre-workout. Overall I would say his product is definitely going to give you a noticeable pre-workout kick but it won't give you the same long term effects on strength, size, and endurance as Assault. Its definitely not worth 80 dollars either, with that much money you could make a years supply of whats in his product buy getting bulks from nutraplanet.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.92%

assault worked pretty good for me then month I used it.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SauceZilla View Post
    assault worked pretty good for me then month I used it.
    Thanks for the feedback - Assault is an amazing product to be sure
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%

Glad you like Assault.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.59%

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    well i went into nutrashop to order the assault, the recon, and the battle fuel, and they said there distributor is sold out and they don't know when there getting a new shipment in from you guys.
    the guy behind the counter also appeared to be very against your product for some reason O.o...he pulled up your ingredients and everything and then grabbed his thing of "vasocor" the #1 seller big **** supplement or what ever off the shelf's and compared the too.
    he said assault is just a bunch of pixie dust, and that everything in his bottle was better.
    well i know hes probably just an ass but wanna take a look and tell me what ya think of vasocor?
    im still going with assault, recon and battle fuel, so no need to try and make assault sound more appealing....im just wondering if this guys stuff is what he says it is.

i also thought that since his is 80 bucks for the bottle of vasocor, hes just saying they can't get assault in, and wants me to just come in and grab the vasocor. bodybuilding has all flavors and all products in stock, so its not like you guys are hard to get at the moment like it was a few months back. so idk why he can't get it in.
    well being that I have worked at 2 nutrishops, and sold both products and Used both, I know this is an old thread but for anyone trying to learn about products you will see a large difference in the products. The pump you get from vasocor is mainly due to the glycerol, you know this because if you don't drink a lot of water with vasocor you dont get a huge pump, yet if you drink 1L of water after downing the vasocor you will get a large pump, that isn't increased blood flow... it is increased cell volume from the glycerol sucking the water into the cell.
    assault on the other hand, full doses of creatine and beta alanine will increase training volume intensity and strength, not to mention that 1,3 dimethylamyamine i see going away soon now that it's banned by WADA and NCAA....

and shopping around at sites you can get great deals on Assault where as vasocor is strictly at nutrishops
    (they have a contract)

its all coming down to money, use what works best for you, has clinical trials and has been proven not what some 22yr old working his way through college is told to sell you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vasocor Review
    By ecupirate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:39 PM