I love the new assault

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Good job MP o nthe assault... I love it!!!!!! IT mixes good and taste good and gets me going....... Yep!!!!!!! Yep!!!! I jusy bought 5 tubs!!!!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice, thanks for your continued support.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
island........and about result?!

what can you say ?!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
island........and about result?!

what can you say ?!

For the week and I half I was using the new assault: I currently not using and I miss it very much!!!! I am running some PP products so I stop until my cycle is over then am back on like the break of dawn... assault Pre-max for me are the two best on the market and ifyou mix these together one scoop each well be ready for a dam war in the gym brohiem because u will not be able to stop the bulging veins and the raw endurance and sheer power!!! no BS>>>

Assalut results for me!
1. endurance
2 very good pumps
3good power
4 foucs like someone slap my wife
5 no fing crash

I want to note this not a stim out pre workout drink.. It made for the person who is looking for that exta rep..

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice brow.

did you already use jack3d?! the focus and HATE ahuuahuha are unbeliveble....... i used superpump250 to...a trash....jack3d is 100000 times better.
If you already used jack3d? wich is better!?

and about PP products? what ware you using?
i want to run turinabol + trenn liqua vade by PP!!!!

=]

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice brow.

did you already use jack3d?! the focus and HATE ahuuahuha are unbeliveble....... i used superpump250 to...a trash....jack3d is 100000 times better.
If you already used jack3d? wich is better!?

and about PP products? what ware you using?
i want to run turinabol + trenn liqua vade by PP!!!!

=]
I used the the OG Jack3d and even done a log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119160-jacked3d-log-review-3.html

this my take on pre-work drink... If you just want a stim out product then go with jack or somthing that has high stims.... Jack is good but users keep saying how good the energy is how amp up they are but very few said man I got a great pump and squeze more reps out very few reviews like that most start of the OMG the energy!!!
But if you look @ the profile of Assalut
it has everything you want in a pre workout so lets list them..
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
Taurine
Sumaroot

For PP products I am running Androhard and Gear
( my 1st time trying it) got a log too http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/156150-dballing-androhard.html

I tell you I have used abunch of their product IBCAA Creapure Endoamp
MAP slumber tea toco 8.. All very good

turinabol + trenn liqua vade ( this what I call islandmagic) I have not used it but I have seen and read only good things..

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Island summed it up pretty well, to pretty different products that are both effective. It really just depends what your looking to get out of your product.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm I might mix 2 scoops of jacked and a scoop of this assult

I have seen it- its pricey though is it really worth it?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
assault and pre-max have different ingredients but each one of those complement each other.. so lets list out assault and pre-max and jack profile so we all get a understanding on my thoughts… to mix jack and assault not good because you will be overdosing on two things Ba and the Creatine…

So my thought on Jack I am going to state the same thing as yesterday --Jack is a good product folks are buying and saying good things about… But look @ what you a getting in jack you have 2 ingredients that are stims Caffeine,Geranium
Then you have Schizandrol A this as much I can find on this http://www.innvista.com/health/herbs/schisand.htm I have call a buddy to help me out because this Schizandrol A is not used a lot and no real info on it.. Also it has Ba and Creatine we all know what that do for you! How is jack different? It only has Ba and Creatine? So if you like stims go this route ( I was thing last night that dam jack only has two things in mind that will help you out.. the rest is stims…

Assault: you can see that Jack and assault has Ba and Creatine but hold on Assault has Crepure hmmmm the purest creatine you can get.. It has Caffeine--- but then you get to the real deal
Citrulline Malate this alone is worth buying Assalut! (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145119)
Sumaroot (http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s555.htm) Some good reading on this if you google..
Taurine (http://www.exrx.net/Nutrition/Supplements/Taurine.html) this also something that should peak folks interest

Premax -- is different product all together….. this what I call just a pure work drink -we all know what those ingredients will do for you and not going to give links because we are talking about the two above… ( if you are going to mix Assault with something it better Pre-max… I think u know why now)

So to your question: I have seen it- its pricey though is it really worth it?

Just put down the jack bro and use assault as recommend you will see the power!!! Jack is a very good product but come man Ba Creatine and it is not even Crepure so jack is for those who love stim but Assault is for folks that are looking increase endurance, Strength and power – I am sorry but Jack is not a product that could recommend any more now that I wrote this long A$$ reply.. More I look @ jack the more I understand . it has so much Stim in it that when you go to the gym you mistake the high stim level as endurance and power “ this my thoughts” I was fan of jack until took Assault..

ONE MORE TIME IF WANT A STIM OUT PRE DRINK GO TO JACK IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO HELP IN THE DAM GYM POWER ENDURANCE PUMPS THE ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of this

Jack3d
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Caffeine
Geranium
Schizandrol A

Assault
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
Taurine