Assault VS Jack3d

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a question. the USP labs Jack3d gives me 45 servings, and assault gives me 20 servings.
Jack3d is U$24,00 and assault U$38,00 .....

Wich is better!?
Why should i use assault and do not use jack3d?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have a question. the USP labs Jack3d gives me 45 servings, and assault gives me 20 servings.
Jack3d is U$24,00 and assault U$38,00 .....

Wich is better!?
Why should i use assault and do not use jack3d?
Assault has much more depth to it than just preworkout energy. Jack3d is a good product, but its claim to fame is the amount of energy you get from it. Assault on the other hand has ingredients that are clinically proven to increase performance, recovery, and strength for your workouts. Now don't get me wrong, Assault still gives your plenty of energy but it does not get you overstimulated or off the wall. Finally with Jack3d you are going to mostly likely be taking 2-3 scoops per workout, where with Assault you will not need to take more than 1 scoop per workout.

To recap it really boils down to personal preference and what you are looking to get out of your pre-workout product. Just take a look at the ingredients in both products and you will see that they are very different products despite a couple similarities. Let me know if you need more clarification.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/musclepharm/assault-2-6-lbs.html

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice nice nice Miller!

OK BROW, i'll try Assault........i need to try a lot of diferent products right?! hhehe

I already try Jack3d, i'm on Superpump250, next will be Assault.......let's try let's try hehe !

SO, what do you think about my "cycle"

weeks:
1-4 PRIME (USP LABS)
3-6 POWEFULL (USP LABS)
2-5 ASSAULT (M.P.)
6-7 XTRACT (AXIS LABS)

=]"

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, I have never tried Assault and Prime together but I know Assault and Powerful is a sick combo.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, I have never tried Assault and Prime together but I know Assault and Powerful is a sick combo.

OWESOME ADVICE BROW!!!!!

REALLY OWESOME...................

i want to explod my arms UHahuAHUAHUaHU

Texan281

Awards
Honestly, Assault was a big failure for me. The energy just isn't there at all. For about 30-40 I feel VERY weak energy then I just feel tired and lazy and end up half-assing the workout. Not only that I get the "superdump" effect from Assault. The pumps aren't there, the energy isn't there, IMO, Assault is terrible. I would rather take nothing than take Assault. My experience with Assault has really turned me off to MP products. If you didnt live so far away in Brazil then I'd mail you my almost full container of Assault.

IMO, Jack3d is far better in everyway even taste. Assault taste like something a kid would love which I think is wayyy too sweet.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Assault didn't work for you bud, to each his own I guess.

fxm

Awards
I really enjoy Assault; it provides the nutrients my muscles needs to under go a long hard training session. Assault's only downfall for me is that it does not have much of a kick as far as energy goes and I am sensitive to stims (I cant not take most stuff out there because of this).

I hope this will be addressed in the new formula.

pmiller383: do you have an ETA of when your new labels and formulas will be out. Thanks

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TEX, thank you for this advice.........i'll try brow, and i'll post my ''cycle'' ..... i don't know where...maybe here and in the USP spot.
You can ship me yours assaults if you want........no problems brow HUahuahauahuaH

Fxm, thanks man.......let's see what assault will do with me.

=]

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy Assault; it provides the nutrients my muscles needs to under go a long hard training session. Assault's only downfall for me is that it does not have much of a kick as far as energy goes and I am sensitive to stims (I cant not take most stuff out there because of this).

I hope this will be addressed in the new formula.

pmiller383: do you have an ETA of when your new labels and formulas will be out. Thanks
Labels should be updated shortly, the process is just about complete now.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
New Assalut is very very very GOOD.....Let me list some of the good stuff

Creapure ( the best creatine you can get!!!!!! BAD @SS
Beta-alanine
Suma Root
Plus theY ADDED cON-CRET cREATINE

I going to go a little crazy for all those folks who say I do not get energy and no pump well stick wiht the all the ok products out their I only use 3 Pre work products I am not going to list then hear Becuse we are talking about my good buddy assalut!!!!!!

Have a good day folks!!!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, Assault was a big failure for me. The energy just isn't there at all. For about 30-40 I feel VERY weak energy then I just feel tired and lazy and end up half-assing the workout. Not only that I get the "superdump" effect from Assault. The pumps aren't there, the energy isn't there, IMO, Assault is terrible. I would rather take nothing than take Assault. My experience with Assault has really turned me off to MP products. If you didnt live so far away in Brazil then I'd mail you my almost full container of Assault.

IMO, Jack3d is far better in everyway even taste. Assault taste like something a kid would love which I think is wayyy too sweet.
Assault is simply delish. the Raspberry lemonade- fuggetaboutit. nothing better. no chemical taste at all.

p.s.

send me the Assault and i'll put it to good use ;)

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tasty off assault is really owesome.....the better of all NO2 for sure.

Well guys......i tought that 1 bottle of assault will give me 4 weeks.....but....it's giving me about 6~7 weeks heheheh............1 scoop daily

very nice product

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it so far!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
jacked is cheaper but has the highest rating of pre workout supplement
assault works better but expensive.

my opinion go for jacked cuz it works and cheaper
HMMMMMMM nope Assault!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Just started using Assault. I like it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just started using Assault. I like it.
Cool Man, :bigok: Let me know how the product works out for you in a couple weeks. I think the compounding effects are what of the coolest aspects of Assault.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Cool Man, :bigok: Let me know how the product works out for you in a couple weeks. I think the compounding effects are what of the coolest aspects of Assault.
Interesting. Something to look foreword too.

I found one full scoop to be a little too much. Today I cut back some. The tingling was so extreme, it felt annoying just having a shirt on.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
lol, your body will adjust to it but its definitely a weird feeling sometimes.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's the alanine, if I'm not mistaken. I would get the tingles with White Flood and Quake. It was just very pronounced with a huge scoop of Assault.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Overall I like assault better but Jacked gives me more of a "focus" from the geranamine/dmaa thats in it. But I get a better pump from assault.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, even though they are both pre-workouts they are very different products. Some people, myself included, don't tolerate geranium well and end up crashing really bad off of it. With Assault some people will be to stimulant tolerant and need 2 servings ( 1 full scoop) to really get the stim effect while others may only need 1/2 scoop to get the full effect. As with most supplements its really a trial and error thing to see what works best for you.

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
I went to order Assault today but everyone is out of stock. Most sites are saying 3-6 weeks. I have never used Assault as a preworkout supplement and want to really test it out. I can tell you I'm not impressed with Ja3k'ed, never impressed with Superpump250, and a few others out there. Most preworkout Supplements have a lot of claim for "Pumps" but fall very short. I have read a lot about Assault and want to give it a fair run before I totally close out pre workout supplements.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I went to order Assault today but everyone is out of stock. Most sites are saying 3-6 weeks. I have never used Assault as a preworkout supplement and want to really test it out. I can tell you I'm not impressed with Ja3k'ed, never impressed with Superpump250, and a few others out there. Most preworkout Supplements have a lot of claim for "Pumps" but fall very short. I have read a lot about Assault and want to give it a fair run before I totally close out pre workout supplements.
You will love it once you get it!!!! I allways order 2 tubs becuse it so hard to get allways soild... Good luck please keep us updated once you get it...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It should not be on backorder for to long. Assault is our most popular product so it runs out pretty quickly when we send it to our retailers.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Assault has much more depth to it than just preworkout energy. Jack3d is a good product, but its claim to fame is the amount of energy you get from it. Assault on the other hand has ingredients that are clinically proven to increase performance, recovery, and strength for your workouts. Now don't get me wrong, Assault still gives your plenty of energy but it does not get you overstimulated or off the wall. Finally with Jack3d you are going to mostly likely be taking 2-3 scoops per workout, where with Assault you will not need to take more than 1 scoop per workout.

To recap it really boils down to personal preference and what you are looking to get out of your pre-workout product. Just take a look at the ingredients in both products and you will see that they are very different products despite a couple similarities. Let me know if you need more clarification.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/musclepharm/assault-2-6-lbs.html
I concur Sir Miller, I tried Assault last year. The energy was nice and smooth. What I really loved about it was the endurance I got during my workout, I felt like I could workout forever. It was hard leaving the gym when I had to get to work. I work out at 7am, this stuff had me going strong well past 8:30....workout, cardio, run a few blocks, whatever! The stuff is great :notworthy::notworthy:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I concur Sir Miller, I tried Assault last year. The energy was nice and smooth. What I really loved about it was the endurance I got during my workout, I felt like I could workout forever. It was hard leaving the gym when I had to get to work. I work out at 7am, this stuff had me going strong well past 8:30....workout, cardio, run a few blocks, whatever! The stuff is great :notworthy::notworthy:
Nice, glad to hear.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Jack3d sucks. The Geranium oil makes me feel like I took ephedra. The rumbling gut, shortness of breath, and tweaky feeling is not what I want to feel during a workout. I guess it's okay for cardio except when your heart is palpitating, plus it takes like ****. I know when I took it I'd crash immediately after my workout and end up sleeping a good 2 hours. Not ideal when I want to eat my post workout meal an hour after lifting, not to mention if you actually need to get **** done you'll be the walking dead.

Look forward to trying Assault here in a few weeks when my student loans come in. I went from ASGT to jack3d to just creatine mono and a caffeine pill before lifting. Hopefully Assault can become my new staple preworkout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to trying Assault here in a few weeks when my student loans come in. I went from ASGT to jack3d to just creatine mono and a caffeine pill before lifting. Hopefully Assault can become my new staple preworkout.
You'll love Assault - trust me! It WILL become your new staple preworkout/creatine! :D

~Rosie~

BlackHulk

Awards
^^Agreed^^ Assault is a AWESOME product! It has everything you need in the right dosage (to build muscle, give you more energy,etc.) unlike jack3d. Everyone I see taking that ****ty product is a buck 35 wett, its just a caffeine and hype.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see how they compare. Not to bash Jack3d but what it has in it is kind of incomplete to me. Assault is a fuller product. And as such, you wont need to go over 1 scoop (20 servings total in the container) vs. 35 single scoop servings which need to be doubled or tripled over time. Maybe a better comparison would be Muscle Marinade since it has things for sustained energy, too. But back on point, I prefer the Assault to Jack3d.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
^^Agreed^^ Assault is a AWESOME product! It has everything you need in the right dosage (to build muscle, give you more energy,etc.) unlike jack3d. Everyone I see taking that ****ty product is a buck 35 wett, its just a caffeine and hype.
definitely agree 100% Jack3d is Whack3d, assault is the ****!
I don't really see how they compare. Not to bash Jack3d but what it has in it is kind of incomplete to me. Assault is a fuller product. And as such, you wont need to go over 1 scoop (20 servings total in the container) vs. 35 single scoop servings which need to be doubled or tripled over time. Maybe a better comparison would be Muscle Marinade since it has things for sustained energy, too. But back on point, I prefer the Assault to Jack3d.
definitely agree 100% Jack3d is Whack3d, assault is the ****!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established