Assault

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok why is their diff weight for assault I have 2.6lb and then I see 1.76 and it says only use a half a scoop did you folks change weight????

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
where did you see the lower weight one?
We changed the servings on the product to be able to offer a better price for the product and accommodate a wider variety of users. You now get 20 full scoops in the new containers of Assault rather than 25, but the price will be better once all of the older product is moved out of stock at our bigger retailers.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
where did you see the lower weight one?
We changed the servings on the product to be able to offer a better price for the product and accommodate a wider variety of users. You now get 20 full scoops in the new containers of Assault rather than 25, but the price will be better once all of the older product is moved out of stock at our bigger retailers.

I got the 2.6lb and it is 25 servings so how in the heck are you getting 40 servings out of 1.76lb @ one scoop? puls the Formula is different in the 2.6 compair to the 1.76 what is up with that??? I am sorry that i am sounding a little upset but this is my fav drink and now it just seems that you folks changed it, if I buy 4 tubs and it is not like the old Formula - then i just lost a whole lot of cash!

Last thing look @ the two below see the diff??? why is that??//

Nutra
Assault Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Scoop (40 g)
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 80 **
80 **
Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%
20g 7%
Sugar 0
Vitamin B6 25mg 1250%
25mg 1250%
Vitamin B12 140mcg 2333%
140mcg 2333%
Calcium 100mg 10%
100mg 10%
Phosphorus 60mg 6%
60mg 6%
Sodium 75mg 3%
75mg 3%
Potassium 70mg 2%
70mg 2%
Assault Proprietary Blend 40,000mg **
40,000mg **
Muscle Explosion NO Matrix

Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Suma Root Extract, L-Arginine Blend (L-Arginine AKG [A-AKG], Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Arginine Orotate), Glycine

Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix

Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate), KreAlkalyn, Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate, DiCreatine Malate, L-Glutamine

Mind Connection Matrix

Taurine, Pyroglutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, L-Aspartic Acid, Papain 1000, Caffeine, Maltodextrin (Glucose Polymers)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: MCT Oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCL, Cyanocobalamin, FD&C Red #40.

BB.com
1.76 Lbs. Raspberry Lemonade
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop(20g)
Servings Per Container40

Amount Per Serving

Calories 40 Cal
Calories From Fat 0

% Daily Value*

Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Sugars 0g

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 13mg 625%
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 70mcg 1,167%
Calcium (Phosphate) 50mg 5%
Phosphorus (As Calcium Phosphate) 30mg 3%
Sodium 35mg 1%
Potassium 35mg 1%

Assault Proprietary Blend 20,000mg **

Muscle Explosion NO Matrix
Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Suma Root Extract, L-Arginine Blend (L-Arginine AKG [A-AKG], Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Arginine Orotate), Glycine

Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix
Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate), KreAlkalyn, Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate, DiCreatine Malate, L-Glutamine

Mind Connection Matrix
Taurine, Pyroglutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, L-Aspartic Acid, Papain 1000, Caffeine, Maltodextrin (Glucose Polymers)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The formula's are the same, that hasn't changed at all. The price per serving will go down, trust me. Like I said we are in transition between the old and new containers right now so it is not reflecting the price drop but once everything settles you guys will be happy with the more competitive pricing we will be able to offer.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
The formula's are the same, that hasn't changed at all. The price per serving will go down, trust me. Like I said we are in transition between the old and new containers right now so it is not reflecting the price drop but once everything settles you guys will be happy with the more competitive pricing we will be able to offer.
Ok I see what you saying but if I got 2.6lb for 25 days @ 1 scoop then you folks have the new stuff @1.76 @ 40 serving @ one scoop this tell me that the serving size has gone down and their for I will need to do 2 scoops for the 1.76lb to get the full effect of the 2.6lb so that leaves me wiht only 20 days supply compair to my 25 day.... is that correct?? Sorry for being a pain but if this the case then I wll have topass on your product.. ( Dam I do not want that)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Think of it this way, when the product had 25 scoops per container we were selling it for $45 which means each scoop cost you $1.80. Now we are sell the 20 scoop (40 serving) containers for $35.00 which means you are paying $1.75 per scoop. The product is a better bargain now, but it will only last you 20 workouts instead of 25 per container.
Also with the new containers you would still only take 1 full scoop (2 servings) before your training, and on your days off you could take 1/2 scoop (1 serving) or just skip it completely. Hopefully this makes sense to you, if not let me know.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Think of it this way, when the product had 25 scoops per container we were selling it for $45 which means each scoop cost you $1.80. Now we are sell the 20 scoop (40 serving) containers for $35.00 which means you are paying $1.75 per scoop. The product is a better bargain now, but it will only last you 20 workouts instead of 25 per container.
Also with the new containers you would still only take 1 full scoop (2 servings) before your training, and on your days off you could take 1/2 scoop (1 serving) or just skip it completely. Hopefully this makes sense to you, if not let me know.
Just as I thought..... I know you want to make it cheaper for the mass and that is a good thing too due.. I like the 25 servings with me guessing... Most folks will think they are going to have 40days worth of product but in turn it is only 20 servings.... Kinda of miss leading in my mind... But you have be very honest and that makes me a customer for life.. thank you!