Thinking bout switching to ASSAULT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    Thanks. I will see if i can get in contact with him. I will deff. try it one day or another. Its been on the top of my list. But like i said.. Kinda iffy about the price. Gonna have to give it a try and see how i react. Thanks again!
    No worries Drew's a great guy, and if he can, will hook you up - just give him a few days to reply, since I know he's extremely busy.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com


  2. [QUOTE="Iron_Will"]I would love to switch to assault. The bad thing is it costs a lot more than i can afford. Considering i would probably need 1 whole sccop a workout. damn.[/QUO

    pm me I may can help
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

    •   
       


  3. How many milligrams of caffiene are in one scoop ???? I,m on BP meds so I like to know what I,m putting in the old body......

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    How many milligrams of caffiene are in one scoop ???? I,m on BP meds so I like to know what I,m putting in the old body......
    Everything I have read points to 145-150mg caffeine per serving which would put a full scoop at roughly 300 mg since half a scoop is considered one serving. Hope this helps.
    Hustle harder

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    How many milligrams of caffiene are in one scoop ???? I,m on BP meds so I like to know what I,m putting in the old body......
    There are 150 mg of caffeine per serving of Assault, so 300 mg of caffeine per scoop.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    I'm a massive assualt fan. Haven't used anything that can put me in the zone and really get to work like it. I hope it does the same for you!
    Thanks for the support.
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There are 150 mg of caffeine per serving of Assault, so 300 mg of caffeine per scoop.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks for the info, may have to give it a shot. While we are on the topic of caffeine content, anyone know how much is in a 8 oz. can of Red Bull ????

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Thanks for the info, may have to give it a shot. While we are on the topic of caffeine content, anyone know how much is in a 8 oz. can of Red Bull ????
    No worries Re Red Bull, there is ~80mg of caffeine per can.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  9. Just tried for the first time today, good clean energy. No extra stim effects which I liked. Pumps felt great. Good product. Tasted awesome.

  10. tried it today. Great pre. I used a scoop and it gives great workout + Energy. Clean energy. Just wish 1 scoop was 1 serving. Not half of a scoop. Its ok.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!

  11. i just recently switched to assault, exactly what i was looking for in a pre workout, bcaa's creatine etc, another great product for post workout is modern bcaa's, 8-1-1 ratio, best price i could find on these was at vitacost
    T2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    i just recently switched to assault, exactly what i was looking for in a pre workout, bcaa's creatine etc, another great product for post workout is modern bcaa's, 8-1-1 ratio,...
    Awesome!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    tried it today. Great pre. I used a scoop and it gives great workout + Energy. Clean energy. Just wish 1 scoop was 1 serving. Not half of a scoop. Its ok.
    Try giving one half scoop a try too man, you may be surprised. I have been taking Assault for a long time now and I only use a full scoop about half the time.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  14. What is a good flavor? I have blue artic rasberry right now and cant hardly drink it.

  15. ****, i just ordered that flavor
    T2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewzx3 View Post
    What is a good flavor? I have blue artic rasberry right now and cant hardly drink it.
    I actually like the Blue Arctic Raspberry. Other flavours I enjoyed are Green Apple and Raspberry Lemonade. Comes down to preference re flavour, I think.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    i just recently switched to assault, exactly what i was looking for in a pre workout, bcaa's creatine etc,

    This.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 02-29-2012 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Need sleep
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I actually like the Blue Arctic Raspberry. Other flavours I enjoyed are Green Apple and Raspberry Lemonade. Comes down to preference re flavour, I think.

    ~Rosie~
    Fruit punch is probably my favorite right now, I go through stages though lol. The biggest thing is making sure you are using enough water otherwise it will probably taste way to strong.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  19. been using assault now for 3 days, best preworkout ive used, hands down. good product guys
    T2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    been using assault now for 3 days, best preworkout ive used, hands down. good product guys
    Glad to know you love it too

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    been using assault now for 3 days, best preworkout ive used, hands down. good product guys
    /agreed. Just got my new tub in last weekend and this week has been great.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  22. it only gets better with time too guys
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    been using assault now for 3 days, best preworkout ive used, hands down. good product guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    /agreed. Just got my new tub in last weekend and this week has been great.
    Thanks for the support fellas.
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com

  24. i tried it for a bit, it was ok. i personally liked lit up.

  25. I liked it, thought it mixed well enough and tasted pretty good (fruit punch). Good focus, no urgent bathroom trips.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:47 PM
  2. I'm thinking of switching to doing t-bar rows
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 02:04 AM
  3. bout to be 18, should i use AP???
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:55 PM
  4. V12 causing acne thinking of switching to Swole V2
    By NPursuit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 06:10 PM
Log in
Log in