Thinking bout switching to ASSAULT

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
Currently been taking pre surge unleashed and intrabolic stack, which i like. but i also like changing up my supps. How do the 2 pre's compare?and instead of intrabolic was thinking of recon for my post, and if i do that, what do i do about my post shake? any advice or input apprciated guys...thanx

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well I can help you out with the dosing of the products. If your going to use Recon post workout then you would take your shake about 30 minutes after the Recon. You can take Recon during your last exercise, then by the time you clean up, change, etc you should be ready for your shake or a meal.

I personally have never tried pre-surge so I cant really compare the two but feedback on Assault has been very positive.

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
thanx, i figured its best to change up my products...and well, i seen assault also has creapure just like psu plus the kre alk presurge does not contain. what is the benefit to having both?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
thanx, i figured its best to change up my products...and well, i seen assault also has creapure just like psu plus the kre alk presurge does not contain. what is the benefit to having both?
Some people tolerate the different forms of Creatine differently so by having the mix it allows a user to get the benefits of 5 grams of creatine without some of the reported side effects like bloating or headaches.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
also Assault has Citrulline Malate in too very good... I would go get some if you have not are ready simple the best!!!!! you will get some real good pumps plus endurance and power!!!!!! go it11111

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
and as for the recon, can i just eliminate my intra and get all the nutrients i need with post recon, and just chug on water intra

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
and as for the recon, can i just eliminate my intra and get all the nutrients i need with post recon, and just chug on water intra
Yeah, between Recon and Assault you will get everything you need for before, intra, and post workout. The only exception would be if you are training intensely for a real long time (75+ minutes) then I would get some kind of carbs/amino's during training as well. For your average gym session though you won't need anything more than Recon and Assault.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
A good combo will
pre assault
intra MAP From pp
post recon

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
Yeah, between Recon and Assault you will get everything you need for before, intra, and post workout. The only exception would be if you are training intensely for a real long time (75+ minutes) then I would get some kind of carbs/amino's during training as well. For your average gym session though you won't need anything more than Recon and Assault.
assault-workout-recon-cardio-protein should suffice then?

guido gorilla

Awards
Love assault!
Awesome product! Did build a tolerance so switch up the preWO's every so often

biggfoot70

Awards
I have to say I took about two months off of pwo's. I went out and bought me some assault because of the reviews on here and I have been totally disappointed. No pumps, no focus, no energy, nothing at all actually. Might as well be drinking water. If it works for you, great. But I wont be buying any more MP's supplements.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say I took about two months off of pwo's. I went out and bought me some assault because of the reviews on here and I have been totally disappointed. No pumps, no focus, no energy, nothing at all actually. Might as well be drinking water. If it works for you, great. But I wont be buying any more MP's supplements.
Not everything works for everyone (maybe you just need something different) and I'm sorry you were disappointed with your experience of Assault. How long did you use it? Did you use the original (I know some places still have stock left - although hard to find), the first reformulated (the Suma Root taken out), or the latest version (with addition of Astragalus and BCAAs)?

~Rosie~

biggfoot70

Awards
Ive been using the version with the suma root(original version). I took it for two weeks with no effect, or I guess I should say no noticeable effect. Im sure the creatine in it is ok so Ill probably finish it off. Looks like a really good ingredient profile. It just does nothing for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been using the version with the suma root(original version). I took it for two weeks with no effect, or I guess I should say no noticeable effect. Im sure the creatine in it is ok so Ill probably finish it off. Looks like a really good ingredient profile. It just does nothing for me.
Ok, cool. That's fine - like I said, not everything is for everybody and you obviously need (or want) something different from a product than what Assault offers. You just need to try a few different ones to find the "perfect" one for you.

~Rosie~

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i personally think the new profile is perfect, for a few reasons; 32 servings on a 4 day split will last you exactly 2 months of use, 5g creatine blend (even if its mostly mono it is still creapure), 4g beta alanine....you get a full daily serving of creatine and beta alanine everytime you work out plus the other ingredients, just supplement on your off days with creatine if youd like (500g bulk creapure) and it would last 6months..

SupremeMMA

Awards
Were you using a 1/2 scoop or full scoop?

i personally think the new profile is perfect, for a few reasons; 32 servings on a 4 day split will last you exactly 2 months of use, 5g creatine blend (even if its mostly mono it is still creapure), 4g beta alanine....you get a full daily serving of creatine and beta alanine everytime you work out plus the other ingredients, just supplement on your off days with creatine if youd like (500g bulk creapure) and it would last 6months..
I agree, I think the new version is much better than the old.

rabz

rabz

Awards
I'm a massive assualt fan. Haven't used anything that can put me in the zone and really get to work like it. I hope it does the same for you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a massive assualt fan. Haven't used anything that can put me in the zone and really get to work like it...
^^^:bigok:

~Rosie~

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
I would love to switch to assault. The bad thing is it costs a lot more than i can afford. Considering i would probably need 1 whole sccop a workout. damn.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to switch to assault. The bad thing is it costs a lot more than i can afford. Considering i would probably need 1 whole sccop a workout. damn.
You could try using only a serving (half a scoop). I generally only use a single serving, when for anything else, I have to use several to get the effects I want. Perhaps see if you can get a few samples to try.

~Rosie~

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
You could try using only a serving (half a scoop). I generally only use a single serving, when for anything else, I have to use several to get the effects I want. Perhaps see if you can get a few samples to try.

~Rosie~
Where can i get samples? Thanks.. i take stims everyday. But i vary the dosage and stimulant. I have 3 different stims. Craze for Focus. Maximize for Crazy enerrgy. And my last one is coffee/no explode/sp/ect.. having Assault would be good, but like i said. Im not sure if i would need a full scoop. If i did it seems like i would just be a waste of money imo.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can i get samples? Thanks.. i take stims everyday. But i vary the dosage and stimulant. I have 3 different stims. Craze for Focus. Maximize for Crazy enerrgy. And my last one is coffee/no explode/sp/ect.. having Assault would be good, but like i said. Im not sure if i would need a full scoop. If i did it seems like i would just be a waste of money imo.
They used to do them. You can always email Drew ([email protected]) and ask about them, and if they still do them, I'm sure he'll send you some out...I was a huge stim junkie before I started using Assault, and since then, I have been ok without needing to stack multiple stims on top of each other just to stay functional...You never know. Different products work differently for different people. You'll only find out if you try it. That said, there's no pressure to use it, since you're already using a lot of stuff... ~Rosie~

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
They used to do them. You can always email Drew ([email protected]) and ask about them, and if they still do them, I'm sure he'll send you some out...I was a huge stim junkie before I started using Assault, and since then, I have been ok without needing to stack multiple stims on top of each other just to stay functional...You never know. Different products work differently for different people. You'll only find out if you try it. That said, there's no pressure to use it, since you're already using a lot of stuff... ~Rosie~
Thanks. I will see if i can get in contact with him. I will deff. try it one day or another. Its been on the top of my list. But like i said.. Kinda iffy about the price. Gonna have to give it a try and see how i react. Thanks again!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I will see if i can get in contact with him. I will deff. try it one day or another. Its been on the top of my list. But like i said.. Kinda iffy about the price. Gonna have to give it a try and see how i react. Thanks again!
No worries :) Drew's a great guy, and if he can, will hook you up - just give him a few days to reply, since I know he's extremely busy.

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I would love to switch to assault. The bad thing is it costs a lot more than i can afford. Considering i would probably need 1 whole sccop a workout. damn.[/QUO

pm me I may can help

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
How many milligrams of caffiene are in one scoop ???? I,m on BP meds so I like to know what I,m putting in the old body......

rabz

rabz

Awards
How many milligrams of caffiene are in one scoop ???? I,m on BP meds so I like to know what I,m putting in the old body......
Everything I have read points to 145-150mg caffeine per serving which would put a full scoop at roughly 300 mg since half a scoop is considered one serving. Hope this helps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are 150 mg of caffeine per serving of Assault, so 300 mg of caffeine per scoop.

~Rosie~

SupremeMMA

Awards
I'm a massive assualt fan. Haven't used anything that can put me in the zone and really get to work like it. I hope it does the same for you!
Thanks for the support.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
There are 150 mg of caffeine per serving of Assault, so 300 mg of caffeine per scoop.

~Rosie~
Thanks for the info, may have to give it a shot. While we are on the topic of caffeine content, anyone know how much is in a 8 oz. can of Red Bull ????

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info, may have to give it a shot. While we are on the topic of caffeine content, anyone know how much is in a 8 oz. can of Red Bull ????
No worries :) Re Red Bull, there is ~80mg of caffeine per can.

~Rosie~

ltorgow1

Awards
Just tried for the first time today, good clean energy. No extra stim effects which I liked. Pumps felt great. Good product. Tasted awesome.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
tried it today. Great pre. I used a scoop and it gives great workout + Energy. Clean energy. Just wish 1 scoop was 1 serving. Not half of a scoop. Its ok.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
i just recently switched to assault, exactly what i was looking for in a pre workout, bcaa's creatine etc, another great product for post workout is modern bcaa's, 8-1-1 ratio, best price i could find on these was at vitacost

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just recently switched to assault, exactly what i was looking for in a pre workout, bcaa's creatine etc, another great product for post workout is modern bcaa's, 8-1-1 ratio,...
Awesome! :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
tried it today. Great pre. I used a scoop and it gives great workout + Energy. Clean energy. Just wish 1 scoop was 1 serving. Not half of a scoop. Its ok.
Try giving one half scoop a try too man, you may be surprised. I have been taking Assault for a long time now and I only use a full scoop about half the time.

drewzx3

Awards
What is a good flavor? I have blue artic rasberry right now and cant hardly drink it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a good flavor? I have blue artic rasberry right now and cant hardly drink it.
I actually like the Blue Arctic Raspberry. Other flavours I enjoyed are Green Apple and Raspberry Lemonade. Comes down to preference re flavour, I think.

~Rosie~

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I actually like the Blue Arctic Raspberry. Other flavours I enjoyed are Green Apple and Raspberry Lemonade. Comes down to preference re flavour, I think.

~Rosie~
Fruit punch is probably my favorite right now, I go through stages though lol. The biggest thing is making sure you are using enough water otherwise it will probably taste way to strong.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
been using assault now for 3 days, best preworkout ive used, hands down. good product guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been using assault now for 3 days, best preworkout ive used, hands down. good product guys
Glad to know you love it too :)

~Rosie~

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
/agreed. Just got my new tub in last weekend and this week has been great.

kowalsik

Awards
i tried it for a bit, it was ok. i personally liked lit up.

masonic

Awards
I liked it, thought it mixed well enough and tasted pretty good (fruit punch). Good focus, no urgent bathroom trips.