UFC Undisputed 2010 + MP

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if there is a lot of gamers here on AM but if you check out the new UFC Undisputed game you'll notice Muscle Pharm is on the shorts of Rashad Evans. I just downloaded the demo of the game today, seems like there has been a lot of improvements from last years version of the game.

Texan281

Awards
Just on the shorts of Rashad? MP seems to have more sponsored athletes than anyone in UFC

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just on the shorts of Rashad? MP seems to have more sponsored athletes than anyone in UFC
I cheap and only downloaded the demo so you can only see a few of the fighters. I haven't played the full game yet so Im not sure who else has MP gear on it the game.

PubeStache

Awards
The game is officially released on the 25th.

SVT01

Awards
gonna go preorder the full game today. there will be more MP in the full game im sure. the demo is pretty sweet and im lookin forward to playin the full game!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it seems like they really improved a lot of things from 2009. It seems like the ground game is a little easier to control.

SVT01

Awards
career mode is kinda disappointing but its better than last years for sure

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
career mode is kinda disappointing but its better than last years for sure
Do you still pretty much do time management in between fights or is it more involved now?

SVT01

Awards
Do you still pretty much do time management in between fights or is it more involved now?
more depth to it. if you dont train at the right times EVERYTHING can go down. ur standup, clinch, ground, takedown etc skills can deplete on both offensive and defensive sides if you dont spar from time to time and build them up. they also added conditioning to go with how fatigued you get from training. its hard to find the right balance of training your fighter without overworking him before a fight. i think the closest i got to bein well prepared for a fight i was at 75% conditioning and 30% fatigue. its more of a challenge but needs to be improved alot for the next game.