Loving Bullet Proof!!!

xink

Awards
  • Established
My local Vitamin Shoppe had some samples so I decided to give it a try - I can not stress to you enough how great it is! I've gone through nearly all my samples and ordered myself a bottle of the grape just now.

Thanks for the great product, really solid stuff! This is from someone who has tried ZMA, Gaba, Happy Dreams, melatonin and about a million other things - this stuff is the only thing I've tried that works though!

Huge thanks for the great product. :)

Quick question - can this be taken with USP's Powerful? I don't think taking Poweful at night would help, but I'm thinking of possibly stacking the two, like Powerful at Night and Bullet Proof.

X

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
My local Vitamin Shoppe had some samples so I decided to give it a try - I can not stress to you enough how great it is! I've gone through nearly all my samples and ordered myself a bottle of the grape just now.

Thanks for the great product, really solid stuff! This is from someone who has tried ZMA, Gaba, Happy Dreams, melatonin and about a million other things - this stuff is the only thing I've tried that works though!

Huge thanks for the great product. :)

Quick question - can this be taken with USP's Powerful? I don't think taking Poweful at night would help, but I'm thinking of possibly stacking the two, like Powerful at Night and Bullet Proof.

X
I would not take the Bullet Proof and Powerful together because that would be overkill and could end up having negatives effects. If you wanted to stack the two then I would suggest only dosing Powerful before your workouts and/or first thing in the morning and then using just the Bullet Proof at night. Also make sure you are taking two consecutive days off of both supplements each week so that you do not build up a tolerance.

xink

Awards
  • Established
I would not take the Bullet Proof and Powerful together because that would be overkill and could end up having negatives effects. If you wanted to stack the two then I would suggest only dosing Powerful before your workouts and/or first thing in the morning and then using just the Bullet Proof at night. Also make sure you are taking two consecutive days off of both supplements each week so that you do not build up a tolerance.
Cool, that's what I was thinking, I just mangled my sentence last night, it was supposed to read/finish as:

"like Bullet Proof at night, and Powerful in the Morning." - just as you suggested. :)

Cool, thanks for the input, I'll be sure to take off the recommended two days, I read that in the FAQ earlier and will stick with that.

Thanks again!

X

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
After reading the thread it got me thinking about some powerful that I had sitting around so I went and checked to see if I still had it. Turns out it expires soon so I started the same stack today lol, so hopefully we both get some solid results!