Question about bullet proof....

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.83%

Question about bullet proof....

I read a bit about this product and am very interested. Normally at night i just drink some casein protein, I am worried that if i switch to bullet proof i am not getting enough protein while i sleep. I am now ingesting 24g of casein at night and bullet proof only has 10g. Should i just drink both my casein shake and bullet proof, or would bullet proof alone be enough protein.

thanks,
    marc

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by marcwithac View Post
    I read a bit about this product and am very interested. Normally at night i just drink some casein protein, I am worried that if i switch to bullet proof i am not getting enough protein while i sleep. I am now ingesting 24g of casein at night and bullet proof only has 10g. Should i just drink both my casein shake and bullet proof, or would bullet proof alone be enough protein.

thanks,
    marc
    You would just drink the bullet proof, to put it simply the GH boosting and Test boosting effects of the bullet proof are going to keep your body in an anabolic state while you sleep. You can still take in the casein on the nights you don't use BP but there is no need for it on the nights you use BP. The night protein only really makes a difference if your not getting enough protein throughout the day, so make sure your daily intake is adequate and you will not really need a shake right before you go to bed.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.83%

Good answer, thankyou...
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PZN bullet proof?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1