start my MP products tomorrow

  1. New Member
    SVT01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    78.29%

    start my MP products tomorrow


    i start running shred and bullet proof tomorrow! i decided to run shred cuz i need some help leaning out a lil bit and ive never taken a fat-burner and heard alot of good results from shred.

    bullet proof....hell i have a hard time sleeping at night and that contributes to me never wanting to work out the next day due to lack of energy and bein groggy.

    ill be usin p90x for the majority of my workouts. we are getting a new gym here hopefully soon so till then my gym will be my living room lol.

  2. New Member
    PumpDogg's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Good luck man. P90X is rough in mt opinion when u first start. Fun program for a change up though and to get urself cardio fit
  3. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2669
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good Luck Bud.
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SVT01 View Post
    i start running shred and bullet proof tomorrow!
    You'll love this stack!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    SVT01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    78.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Good luck man. P90X is rough in mt opinion when u first start. Fun program for a change up though and to get urself cardio fit
    yes i agree....i did the classic the first time now im gonna do the lean since its more cardio based rather than strength


    pmiller383 Good Luck Bud.
    thanks man.....i woke up a lil late and took shred about 20 minutes ago. my stomach is rumbling lol i hope that goes away after i eat. also had to take the pills with milk; i CAN'T swallow pills with water i have to drink a heavier liquid so hopefully this wont be a problem.
  6. New Member
    SVT01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    78.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You'll love this stack!
    lookin forward to it
  7. New Member
    SVT01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    78.29%

    well after just day 1 im impressed.

    Shred kinda made my stomach talk a lil bit after i took it....but once i ate 20 minutes later it was all good. The only thing I consumed yesterday that was sweet was a sweet tea so it really works on controlling the sweet cravings.

    Bullet Proof-took it around midnight last night.....the taste is AWESOME (orange rasperry). i put 1 scoop with 12 oz of water....gonna go with 10oz tonight seemed a little too watery. the relaxed feeling hit me about 10 minutes after i consumed it....so i layed down to go to sleep, once that relaxed feeling was gone it was about another 45 minutes before i fell asleep. the sleep was great though i woke up alert and ready to go.

    Ready to do it all over again today!
  8. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2669
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SVT01 View Post
    well after just day 1 im impressed.

    Shred kinda made my stomach talk a lil bit after i took it....but once i ate 20 minutes later it was all good. The only thing I consumed yesterday that was sweet was a sweet tea so it really works on controlling the sweet cravings.

    Bullet Proof-took it around midnight last night.....the taste is AWESOME (orange rasperry). i put 1 scoop with 12 oz of water....gonna go with 10oz tonight seemed a little too watery. the relaxed feeling hit me about 10 minutes after i consumed it....so i layed down to go to sleep, once that relaxed feeling was gone it was about another 45 minutes before i fell asleep. the sleep was great though i woke up alert and ready to go.

    Ready to do it all over again today!
    Nice, Im glad you like the stuff. For the Bullet Proof you can take it with a lot less water ( i use 3-6 ounces) if you find yourself waking up to pee because of the extra water before bed.
  9. New Member
    SVT01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    78.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Nice, Im glad you like the stuff. For the Bullet Proof you can take it with a lot less water ( i use 3-6 ounces) if you find yourself waking up to pee because of the extra water before bed.
    sweet....i might try that tonight
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dbol start tomorrow
    By Rjp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:50 AM
  2. Start Test E Injects Tomorrow. First Cycle :D
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 05:34 PM
  3. Cycle start, sickness start
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 12:22 AM
  4. Big day for me tomorrow..
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in