MusclePharm available at GNC USA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ugh I hate when GNC gets new products...I work p/t there so I can get 30% off crap that is 75% of already..... GNC is the death of products.....Everything they carry gets more expensive ...look at jacked.....i used to get jacked for 15 bucks now even online its like 25.....not to mention half the kids that come into gnc only come in because they saw a BSN logo on UFC fight night or whatever...... this blows..... prices are only gonna go up now
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Ugh I hate when GNC gets new products...I work p/t there so I can get 30% off crap that is 75% of already..... GNC is the death of products.....Everything they carry gets more expensive ...look at jacked.....i used to get jacked for 15 bucks now even online its like 25.....not to mention half the kids that come into gnc only come in because they saw a BSN logo on UFC fight night or whatever...... this blows..... prices are only gonna go up now
    Actually you will see better prices on our products very soon. Plus many retailers sell our stuff at a pretty reasonable cost anyways so I'm willing to bet that GNC is really going to be the only store that has inflated prices on our products.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MusclePharm
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:39 PM
  2. Musclepharm
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:52 PM
  3. MusclePharm comming soon?
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet