MusclePharm available at GNC USA

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
MusclePharm available at GNC USA "Free Tshirt"

Starting in January MusclePharm will be available at GNC USA locations.
As always with any great news with like to give something back to those who helped make MP where it is today.

The first 5 people to respond to this thread and tell us your experience with MP products will get a Free MP How Hard Core Tshirt!!

Thanks for all your guys support!!

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
love MP Combat one of the best time released protein around itake it at bedtime and it keeps muscle feed the whole 8 hours of sleep , and finally GNC gets to carry it.

salava29

salava29

Awards
Assault is a dynamite product. I just love the combination of the beta alanine, kre-alk, citruline malate. and arginine. The pumps and endurance levels are second to none, i am stoked that GNC will no be carry these products, I also am an employee at GNC and look forward to selling these great products

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
bullet proof is the best otc sleep supp ive used by far. ive tried 1-c, x-dream 1 and 2, plain gaba, nocturnabol and a few herbal formulas but bullet proof was the best for sleep and reducing doms the next day. really great sleep and recovery :biggthumpup:

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried bulletproof several times and realy liked it, its much easier then taking a shake in plus ZMA and a gh release supp because you have it in one. Ive been waiting to get assult my money has been funny but I was in Vitamin shop the other day and saw that they had it back in stock. I plan on picking some up after im done with my jacked3d.

Ive also used combat as well and I thought it was ok, it has a good profile and the taste was decent. My only complant was that it didnt mix aswell as I thought it would because the powder is very fine. But you cant beat the 5 pound tub for the price.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
MP Combat is an awesome time released protein that tastes GREAT! Fell in love the moment I tried a sample, I just may have to go to GNC and get my Combat. Stuff is too good to ever pass up. You can "feel" the protein working day in and day out. My stock never runs out and I thank MusclePharm for putting out such awesome products.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Now wheres my shirt. Just kidding, I am surprised it took so long.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys, PM me your information and I will forward it to Brad so that we can get the shirts out.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
damn i missed it!!!! lol i suck.

good news about being in GNC though... now MP will spread like SARS ;)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i received mine. thanks MP nice shirt btw

S

SVT01

Awards
startin new years im gettin shred for sure and tryin to decide what else i want to run with it. cant wait!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Now I just wish they would be at Nutra! Love combat powder!

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Assault is a dynamite product. I just love the combination of the beta alanine, kre-alk, citruline malate. and arginine. The pumps and endurance levels are second to none, i am stoked that GNC will no be carry these products, I also am an employee at GNC and look forward to selling these great products
bullet proof is the best otc sleep supp ive used by far. ive tried 1-c, x-dream 1 and 2, plain gaba, nocturnabol and a few herbal formulas but bullet proof was the best for sleep and reducing doms the next day. really great sleep and recovery :biggthumpup:
Ive tried bulletproof several times and realy liked it, its much easier then taking a shake in plus ZMA and a gh release supp because you have it in one. Ive been waiting to get assult my money has been funny but I was in Vitamin shop the other day and saw that they had it back in stock. I plan on picking some up after im done with my jacked3d.

Ive also used combat as well and I thought it was ok, it has a good profile and the taste was decent. My only complant was that it didnt mix aswell as I thought it would because the powder is very fine. But you cant beat the 5 pound tub for the price.
MP Combat is an awesome time released protein that tastes GREAT! Fell in love the moment I tried a sample, I just may have to go to GNC and get my Combat. Stuff is too good to ever pass up. You can "feel" the protein working day in and day out. My stock never runs out and I thank MusclePharm for putting out such awesome products.
Thanks for the awesome feedback everyone! It's the customers that will carry this company to the top so spread the word! Keep hittin it hard

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
What up, I never did get that Tshirt, I been lookin for it but it never showed up, thats cool though. Im about to gick up some assult tomorrow from the V Shop. They finally got some back in stock, what taste better the ras lemon or the blue berry?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What up, I never did get that Tshirt, I been lookin for it but it never showed up, thats cool though. Im about to gick up some assult tomorrow from the V Shop. They finally got some back in stock, what taste better the ras lemon or the blue berry?
Keep an eye out for the shirt, we should have sent it out to you. Both flavors are pretty bomb and I tend to go back and forth between them but I would try the Blue Artic Raspberry first.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Pharm isn't offered at any of the 19 corporate GNCs in my city or on the GNC website. Has there been a delay?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Pharm isn't offered at any of the 19 corporate GNCs in my city or on the GNC website. Has there been a delay?
We are just starting to get carried by them this month in USA so it may take a little while to get into all of the stores, what city are you in?

arotro

arotro

Awards
I have noticed that the GNC website has recently added muscle pharm products. Cheaper at vitamin shoppe though.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed them aswell. A big well deserved congrats to MP

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any word on the shirts? Never received mine, dying to rock it in the gym.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Ugh I hate when GNC gets new products...I work p/t there so I can get 30% off crap that is 75% of already..... GNC is the death of products.....Everything they carry gets more expensive ...look at jacked.....i used to get jacked for 15 bucks now even online its like 25.....not to mention half the kids that come into gnc only come in because they saw a BSN logo on UFC fight night or whatever...... this blows..... prices are only gonna go up now

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Ugh I hate when GNC gets new products...I work p/t there so I can get 30% off crap that is 75% of already..... GNC is the death of products.....Everything they carry gets more expensive ...look at jacked.....i used to get jacked for 15 bucks now even online its like 25.....not to mention half the kids that come into gnc only come in because they saw a BSN logo on UFC fight night or whatever...... this blows..... prices are only gonna go up now
Actually you will see better prices on our products very soon. Plus many retailers sell our stuff at a pretty reasonable cost anyways so I'm willing to bet that GNC is really going to be the only store that has inflated prices on our products.