Aussie MP V USA MP

Crazyad

Awards
Hey Guys,
I'm from down under and just went out and got me self Assault, Bulletproof and the Shred.
I noticed that on Assault and Bulletproof that there is a new nutritional information sticker on them.

So I was wondering if these products are changed in some way to get on to the Aussie shores??

Ads

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Same product, little bit different label. I actually like the Aussie labels better because they lay everything out nicely.

Crazyad

Awards
Ok thats sweet as. When I first read it, I really thought that they where different products. But I'm really happy to know that they are unchanged.. :wink1:

Another thing though. A lot of retailers over here are running out of MP good's. Some are even saying that they aint making anymore or that they can't make it to our shores.
Any of this true??
Or is it just that your product has a huge demand that you guys can't produce enough??
I really doubt what they are saying.. I really think they are just trying to sell me other products..

But yeah if some of is true... I might just go and stock up before it all runs out.. over here..

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ok thats sweet as. When I first read it, I really thought that they where different products. But I'm really happy to know that they are unchanged.. :wink1:

Another thing though. A lot of retailers over here are running out of MP good's. Some are even saying that they aint making anymore or that they can't make it to our shores.
Any of this true??
Or is it just that your product has a huge demand that you guys can't produce enough??
I really doubt what they are saying.. I really think they are just trying to sell me other products..

But yeah if some of is true... I might just go and stock up before it all runs out.. over here..

I hope you are not going into a GNC!!! Supplement stores really have no place anymore, everything can be found online at a cheaper price and the knowledge of people here is much greater the the tools that work at GNC trying to push a $100 tub of nitrotech......and yes they are paid on commission, i beleive Muscletech do pay the highest.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just having a hard time keeping up with demand right now. Since we are a newer company we really couldn't predict how much we blew up in the last few months. We have switched to a higher volume manufacture so this shouldn't be a problem in the near future.

Crazyad

Awards
I hope you are not going into a GNC!!! Supplement stores really have no place anymore, everything can be found online at a cheaper price and the knowledge of people here is much greater the the tools that work at GNC trying to push a $100 tub of nitrotech......and yes they are paid on commission, i beleive Muscletech do pay the highest.

Nah I've been to a Few GNC's but never bought anything from them.
I get most of my things from off the net. But most of my online stores are here in brisbane anyway. So I just head in there.

But as Pmiller has just told us.. The supply and demand is quite hight, which I thought and that the Stores are just trying to sell other products. The only problem is I dont want any other products... haha

Has anyone actually brought some MP gear from Overseas and gotten it through customs?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I know I sent some Shred to Aus and it got grabbed by customs, but lets just say my shipping job was a bit shady looking. If you check out our website you can find the main distributor for your area and see if you can check with them to see who has the goods. The website is www.musclepharm.com

Crazyad

Awards
Man Your fast at posting.. haha

yeah thanks.. I give them a call and see what there up too..

kikuyu

Awards
please can someone advice me where i can buy some suppliments in brisbane any specific shop...pls advice i need pick some tubes for assault and bullet proof.thanx alot

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
please can someone advice me where i can buy some suppliments in brisbane any specific shop...pls advice i need pick some tubes for assault and bullet proof.thanx alot
[email protected]

They can help locate a store you can find assault at in Australia.

kikuyu

Awards
i dont live in BNE am just here for few days..i live in dubai so am jus visiting and since we aint got any supply for muscle pharm products in middle east i thot i can grab some here... am staying 2 marriot hotel brisbane...downtown

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
General Chat 14
Anabolics 0
bigbadwolff Anabolics 0
Supplements 3