Battle Fuel for PCT

VikingBP

Awards
I plan on taking Battle Fuel for my PCT of Testadrol 50. I need to know if it's a good idea to stack Formex with it to make sure I have all of my bases covered and covered well.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a SERM available? Battle Fuel is a good start for your PCT but with a compound that rough you should include a SERM. If you do not have a SERM available then formestane should be added to the PCT. I would also recommend Bullet Proof before bed because that will help keep your recovery up and may help out with any prolactin issues. Other than that I would use something for cortisol control such as high dose vitamin c or cissus.

VikingBP

Awards
I already got my Bullet Proof/Assault/Battle Fuel stack ready to go! I'm pretty excited to try them all. Could you recommend a good SERM and how does it compare to Formestane as far as what it does for you? Sorry I'm sort of a noob when it comes to this stuff.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Did you already start your cycle? If not I would recommend holding off on it until you do some more research on what you are taking and what is needed for a PCT. A SERM is a selective estrogen reuptake modulator and what it does is prevents estrogen from binding to receptors in certain areas of the body while allowing it to bind in others. SERMs also help restart your HTPA so that you can begin producing your own hormones in a good balance after the cycle. Formestane on the other hand is an Aromatase (sp) inhibitor meaning that it will prevent Testosterone from converting into estrogen by blocking the enzyme needed for the conversion. It will help keep estrogen down while using it but it may lead to an estrogen rebound in some users. If you do some research in the PCT section you will find more information about SERMs, just don't ask for sources on where to get them.

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
pmill is correct here...

If you are as you say a "noob" with PH's or any of that stuff I would not start the cycle. You need to do a lot of reading on this board before you think about doing that. I use all of the MP products and they work great, but I would hate to see you do some permanent damage to your body by using a PH with out proper knowledge...

Good Luck.

VikingBP

Awards
Yes I've already started but I have about 3-4 weeks left to go. I've been taking cycle assist in the meantime. Thank you for the concern for my safety and thank you for the information. I've been doing alot of reading on these boards but most of the answers I see are just "do your research" and don't offer any insight. So thank you for breaking it down for me.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know it gets frustrating when people keep telling you just to research but there is a ton of info on this site. Do some research on Tamoxifen Citrate and Clomid as these are two of the more popular SERMs.

VikingBP

Awards
Yea I've read about those, I just can't find a place to get them yet but I'm working on it. If that fails I'll have to go with Formex and Post Cycle Support and Battle Fuel I guess. I guess they don't really have an OTC SERM. Formadrol by LG claims to be one but its probably bull****.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I've read about those, I just can't find a place to get them yet but I'm working on it. If that fails I'll have to go with Formex and Post Cycle Support and Battle Fuel I guess. I guess they don't really have an OTC SERM. Formadrol by LG claims to be one but its probably bull****.
Yeah you need a source to get those. They are around but you gotta look.