Help with stacking, not sure if neccessary

lemon

Awards
hey, im new to the website, but im on my 2nd bottle ( waiting for it, on BO ) of assault, and i started shred today...

weight: 192 with target of 175

stacking:
Shred with breakfast
assault 30 before work out
probalic sr- muscle builder immediately after work out

work out schedule:
Monday chest 1 mile cardio abs
tuesdsay back and shoulders 1 mile cardio abs
wensday bi's and tri's 1 mile cardio abs
thursday legs 1 mile cardio abs
friday 45 mins cardio abs

questions are..... is there a MP product i could take instead of the probalic,would recon be a good replacment? think at my age, i would see results if taking bullet proof also? at my age, would i see results if taking battle fuel before work outs, and would the test boosting screw anything up? am i stacking to much at a young age, and just stick with shred, and assault and not bother with a after work out supplement? im seeing results but i don't want to be damaging anything either.... im fairly new to stacking as i was just on probalic alone after work outs and just recently started to add in new products last month.

i had to use my dads superpump 250 today as a replacement of assault because im lacking the bottle since on backorder, and it no where near gave me the same feeling as assault so i want to stick with MP hence looking for change overs and advise from you guys.... so if any one can help me out that would be great.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Your over complicating this stuff buddy. Here is my recommendation for a simple stack using the products:
20-30 minutes before breakfast take 1 Shred Matrix
15 minutes before lifting take your Assault, drink it right up until you get to the gym.
After your workout you can use Recon once it comes out, but just make sure you are getting a good dose of calories.

There is no reason to stack Shred and Battle Fuel at your point right now. That stack works good for MMA fighters, wrestlers, Powerlifters etc who are looking to maximize strength while staying in a certain weight class. As for Bullet Proof it would benefit you, but you can get away without it if you feel you are recovering well enough. Once you finish the Shred you can take some time off of it and try out one of the other supplements. This way you can figure out what effects it has on you on its own, and then you can build your perfect stack down the road.

lemon

Awards
what would i replace shred with? i kind of want to stay all MP if possible, since im having great results with it

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
After you finish up using Shred, which would be when you either hit your goal or go through 8 weeks of using the product, you could try using Battle Fuel for a couple bottles. The biggest thing your going to notice from the Battle Fuel is an increase in endurance and muscle density. If Recon is available by this time you could also try doing a couple cycles of just Assault and Recon, or you could do an Assault and Bullet Proof cycle. All of our products are made to work well with eachother, but when your first starting out there is no need to take all the products at once. By cycling through a couple products every couple months you are going to keep your tolerance down to each individual supplement so that you continually see results. I try and take some time off of each supplement once in a while to prevent a tolerance from building up. The only one that I use religiously is the Combat Powder which is our protein product.

lemon

Awards
does combat have the same muscle building and longevity of effectiveness as probalic ??? i would like to switch to that if it's the same, or in your opinion better. i like taking something after work out and i like taking something after also, for the fact it's a reminder to take a extra 16oz of water,

does assault need off time? and would battle fuel be a good alternet???
say for now, shred, assault, and an after work out
next cycle, battle fuel, and after work out
then back onto assault, and possibly shred then the after work out...

is that what you mean??? can assault be used 2 months in a row so i can get the benefits of battle fuel and assault.

sorry for the 21 questions but your the only person giving me actual feed back, only thing i know is what read on the advertisements, never had a actual person to ask questions to

lemon

Awards
does combat have the same muscle building and longevity of effectiveness as probalic ??? i would like to switch to that if it's the same, or in your opinion better. i like taking something after work out and i like taking something after also, for the fact it's a reminder to take a extra 16oz of water,

is that what you mean??? can assault be used 2 months in a row so i can get the benefits of battle fuel and assault.

sorry for the 21 questions but your the only person giving me actual feed back, only thing i know is what read on the advertisements, never had a actual person to ask questions to

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
"does combat have the same muscle building and longevity of effectiveness as probalic ??? i would like to switch to that if it's the same, or in your opinion better. i like taking something after work out and i like taking something after also, for the fact it's a reminder to take a extra 16oz of water,"

Combat Powder would be our equivalent to Probalic but our has a much better protein profile in my opinion. If you look at the first ingredient in Probalic you notice that it is a soy based protein which according to research is not a good protein source for males because it has estrogenic properties. With Combat your getting not only protein from better source then Probalic your also getting full scale digestive enzymes and a good serving of fiber with each scoop. Combat also has macronutrients that help sustain healthy testosterone levels and nitrogen levels. To put it simply Combat blows that stuff out of the water.

You don't need to take time off of Assault but it is definitely recommended. You have it pretty much exactly right, take Assault for a couple months and then Take Battle Fuel for a couple months in its place. Then After you can go back to Assault for a month and then Assault and Battle Fuel for a month, etc. I would say for every two months you use assault take at least two weeks off of it.

Dude keep firing questions away if you have them, thats why Im here. You can always PM me or shoot me an email at Pmiller (@) MusclePharm.com

lemon

Awards
not enough post for a private message 3 away

battle fuel is a test booster, and being 18 this isn't going to mess with my hormones or anything like PH's do??? doesn't create any imbalances and what not correct?

i don't want to mess my testosterone up... kind of need it

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Since its a natural product it is not going to upset your natural hormonal production. Its more or less going to optimize your hormonal ratios.

lemon

Awards
no side effects like to much estragine going into your system, or testicle shrinkage.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
no side effects like to much estragine going into your system, or testicle shrinkage.
Just the opposite buddy, your estrogen levels will be kept low and your boys will swing as normal. Like I said its made to kick your testosterone production up and prevent estrogen from spiking. Think of it as a hormonal optimizer, not a testosterone booster.

lemon

Awards
alright thanks for clearing it up, i think im good on the questions for now

you have been a ton of help, and not only do you guys have super products you have nice customer service

A+ to you guys at MP