Time off Battle Fuel Necessary?
- 07-20-2009, 09:49 AM
- 07-20-2009, 10:17 AM
We just found thats the dosing scheme that worked best for the majority of people. By taking the week off you give your body time to go back to its natural balance before you spike your testosterone again with the product. If you were to use it for six weeks straight its going to lose its effectiveness because your body will eventually fall back into homeostasis. If you are more or less using it just for the benefits of endurance and estrogen maintenance that you get from it then by all means you can just skip the week off, but to get the most out of the product utilize the week off.
07-20-2009, 12:33 PM
You could take 1-2- weeks off and take ZMA on those off days.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
07-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MA$$BUILDER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2005, 12:23 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2004, 03:27 AM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2004, 04:02 PM
- By max silver in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:45 PM
- By fizler in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2003, 12:00 PM