assault on back order

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Can you anyone in the big wide world tell me a web site that has assault that is not on back order.. I have been waiting for 3 weeks no BS i am flipping out man!!! I am using battle fuel but that is not helping get motivate!!! I wake up @ 4am on most days... I have every product from MP except for Recon and and assault.. Dam it I should of bought like 6 tub of assault if I only knew it would be on back order!!!! I am not happy right now! :( I know I am crying but I love assault. I am done being a baby!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well since Nutraplanet is the official store of Anabolicminds I can't tell you where to look but I know our biggest retailer should be getting Assault within the next few business days. If you follow us on twitter @MusclePharm I will try to update when the product is back in stock.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Well since Nutraplanet is the official store of Anabolicminds I can't tell you where to look but I know our biggest retailer should be getting Assault within the next few business days. If you follow us on twitter @MusclePharm I will try to update when the product is back in stock.
cool brohiem, My wife will thank you...