COmbat Tri berry taste good?

1. COmbat Tri berry taste good?

I am running low on my PB Combat I was thing getting the Trip berry But if it is funky no thank you... I only want folks who have tried both Trip berry and PB or Cho milk or all 3.... Let me know soon I running low!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

2. I tried it; it was slightly fruity/flowery tasting, but not bad. only had one sample size, Pmiller can chime in here. It's definitely different from PB, which I would prefer for a prebed shake, but the berry goes good with oats & berries.
    •   

3. The triple berry is definitely good if you like Strawberry NesQuick. Also like Steve said its good on oats and also pretty good in cottage cheese. I personally like the triple berry when mixing it with foods like oats and cc, but for just a straight up shake I prefer the chocolate based flavors. Im having a hard time determining which my favorite Combat flavor is, so hopefully others can chime in and give you a more definitive answer.

4. I am going to stick with my PB for now..... thanks all

5. i really liked triple berry for my main powder. For post-wo's I would mix it with gatorade powder and it would taste great, in just water it was fine as well and had sort of a cremish texture to it.
    •   

6. Combat Banana is the best one out of all of them!! It will be available in less then 2 weeks!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    Combat Banana is the best one out of all of them!! It will be available in less then 2 weeks!!
    Well I do not think I can wait that long!!!!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Well I do not think I can wait that long!!!!!!!
    I really enjoy the triple berry, especially as a morning shake with a banana, 2-4 ounces of skim milk, 4 ounces of water and handful of ice and a cup of yogurt!

9. I love peanut butter so it would be hard for me to make any switches lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

10. I'm running PB right now, have a tub of Chocolate that I've delved into..
    My first tub was Triple Berry.. and I must admit- I miss the sweeter flavor of the triple berry. Once am done with my two tubs right now I'm gonna get Banana- one of my favorite flavors period.

11. The upgraded flavor is even better now.

12. decisions, decisions...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. make casein taste good
    By cedrone50 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:19 PM
  2. Torem taste....good?!? Should I be concerned?
    By diablosho in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 10:17 AM
  4. NUTS!!!!!! That taste good
    By Rugger in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 10:48 PM
  5. Flax...taste Good?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3