Just bought assault.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
i just recently had a buddy of mine that runs a nutrition store down here in lake jackson texas order me some assault. and i have to say im freakin impressed. ive taken super pump no shotgun hypershock kreation jacked and some other off the wall brand and this has to be my favorite. you've def made a loyal buyer out of me and i will continue to use this. Even though they sent the wrong flavor it still tastes uber yummy. was supposed to get the blue raspberry but got the raspberry lemonade! very very good. Going to be purchasing the bullet proof on my next order of assault:006::type:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Trust me dude, you got lucky getting the Raps Lemonade; That sh1t is bomb. Im glad you like the product and I am sure you will like bullet proof too. We are going to be having some sick deals in the future so make sure you keep an eye out for our promotions.

itzgambino

Awards
thats awesome to hear, I agree after using assault for two cycles already I just find it hard to switch to anything else

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i have been using assault for 5 days and i love it this what i have been looking for,, i have used jacked3d shock and pump but assault is were it's at!!! i am now fan and will be buying it for now on... also bullet proof is just bad ass ... when is recon coming i need like i need sex!!! i use dark matter for post now...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i have been using assault for 5 days and i love it this what i have been looking for,, i have used jacked3d shock and pump but assault is were it's at!!! i am now fan and will be buying it for now on... also bullet proof is just bad ass ... when is recon coming i need like i need sex!!! i use dark matter for post now...
Recon will be coming very soon, there is a lot on our plate right now but once things get rolling everyone is going to be happy.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Recon will be coming very soon, there is a lot on our plate right now but once things get rolling everyone is going to be happy.
I understand I am sorry to be a pain but man I just turned 37 and I am working out like I am 19... Love you your porduct

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Trust me dude, you got lucky getting the Raps Lemonade; That sh1t is bomb. Im glad you like the product and I am sure you will like bullet proof too. We are going to be having some sick deals in the future so make sure you keep an eye out for our promotions.
hell ya man. i wish i had time to log this stuff. seeing as how ive used so many things.....does the blue raspberry not taste as good as the lemonade?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
hell ya man. i wish i had time to log this stuff. seeing as how ive used so many things.....does the blue raspberry not taste as good as the lemonade?
I got the blue ras and it is so dam good!!! Go get bullet proof too That is just sick!!! No Bs I am getting bigger and stonger... This what I am taking from MP
I love their line up....

Comabat
Bullet Proof
Assault

I also want to say that Assault is so hmmmm I can not put my figure on it, but it seems to mee it creeps up on me then pow bam and OMG I am a bad A$$ IN THE GYM, I have been breaking PR records On legs, Back and arms.

standing arm stright using olympic bar curls 135 for 8 reps for me that is say what!!! no bending back just good soild form WOW for me :)

incline lever row
270 6 rep

Power squat
615 5reps

If you look at my Profile you will know what company I used for the last 6 years they are real good.. But I have just switched to MP I have been looking for somthing different for about a year spent alot of cash to find what works for me and I found it thank goodness.. MP- Good line up and I have gone for 190 to 201 soild muscle and I am 37 I love it....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I got the blue ras and it is so dam good!!! Go get bullet proof too That is just sick!!! No Bs I am getting bigger and stonger... This what I am taking from MP
I love their line up....

Comabat
Bullet Proof
Assault

I also want to say that Assault is so hmmmm I can not put my figure on it, but it seems to mee it creeps up on me then pow bam and OMG I am a bad A$$ IN THE GYM, I have been breaking PR records On legs, Back and arms.

standing arm stright using olympic bar curls 135 for 8 reps for me that is say what!!! no bending back just good soild form WOW for me :)

incline lever row
270 6 rep

Power squat
615 5reps

If you look at my Profile you will know what company I used for the last 6 years they are real good.. But I have just switched to MP I have been looking for somthing different for about a year spent alot of cash to find what works for me and I found it thank goodness.. MP- Good line up and I have gone for 190 to 201 soild muscle and I am 37 I love it....
:thanks:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had the blue ras and it was pretty tastey. You will absolutely love bulletproof tho. Awesome product.