Assault Commercial Featuring Shane Carwin

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Shane Carwin is a member of the Muscle Pharm fight team and below is a commercial featuring Shane for our preworkout powerhouse Assault. Let us know what you guys think of the commercial...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed several fighters with your patch on them.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I noticed several fighters with your patch on them.
Yeah, we are building up a pretty impressive fight team that is supported by Muscle Pharm. You will start seeing a lot of guys either sporting MP or Grudge Fightwear during their fights.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmiller...its looks great!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
any PL sponsorships in MPs future?
Well we got this guy called Louie Simmons that absolutely loves our products. He has some of his guys at his gym , Westside something or other, that are also big fans.....

Louie is part of our advisory board, and we have some of the Westside guys using our stuff as well. There is some videos on Youtube of Greg Panora, AJ Roberts, and Luke Edwards deadlifting at our booth from the Arnold last year. The Vice President of our company has been squatting at Westside for a little while now also. If you check out Westside-Barbell.com we are on the links page, we also sponsor AJ's website http://thepowerlifting.com/. One of our reps, Sonny, is very active in the IPF and has a sick deadlift. We also have Jay Bedner who is a bodybuilder/powerlifter as part of the MP team. In the future we will have some commercials featuring some of our powerlifters so make sure to keep your eyes out.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
No sh.t!?!?!??! very cool, I had no idea. Quite the coup to get such a great name as part of your advisory board, hope the relationship really flourishes and we see you guys making more inroads into PL.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a pretty kick ass commercial!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we got this guy called Louie Simmons that absolutely loves our products. He has some of his guys at his gym , Westside something or other, that are also big fans.....

Louie is part of our advisory board, and we have some of the Westside guys using our stuff as well. There is some videos on Youtube of Greg Panora, AJ Roberts, and Luke Edwards deadlifting at our booth from the Arnold last year. The Vice President of our company has been squatting at Westside for a little while now also. If you check out Westside-Barbell.com we are on the links page, we also sponsor AJ's website http://thepowerlifting.com/. One of our reps, Sonny, is very active in the IPF and has a sick deadlift. We also have Jay Bedner who is a bodybuilder/powerlifter as part of the MP team. In the future we will have some commercials featuring some of our powerlifters so make sure to keep your eyes out.
Thats a huge deal... Congrats on all P...

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
That dude he was hitting the hand bags with looked like GSP.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
So what supps do MMA/fighter use anyway? I know they try to bulk some for strength obviously. But endurance and explosivness are more the disired training results I assume.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what supps do MMA/fighter use anyway? I know they try to bulk some for strength obviously. But endurance and explosivness are more the disired training results I assume.
Bulk, no. Strength, yes.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The fighters that use are stuff mainly stick to Assault during training and Bullet Proof before bed. Some also use our other products, but those two seem to be the most popular. Supplements for fighters are going to be pretty much the same as any other supplement user, it just depends on that individuals goals.