Need some help about this products..?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

Since I start to read a muscle magazine called MD i notice ad of MusclePharm but nothing yesterday i bought the new issue and when start reading i look the ad again but this time i go to the website and check your products and looks interesting maybe another supplement company but i noticed in one of your products called "Assault" with 40 Grams of destruction and I say God Damn It this product looks insane so let me put some questions about it.

Right now i on 320lbs with my 2500 calorie diet but at this point i feel super tired in the gym and my sugar cravings starts to wake up i need to MELT some FAT
and down to 250lbs. i tried a ton of other products some good another's bad well maybe a Rep or a guy that has tried this stuff can help me.

I thinking in buy Shred and Assault to stack them is a good choice for energy and promote fat loss?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Assault and Shred work very well together, both of them do not have a ton of caffeine so you don't have to worry about over stimulating yourself. Let me know you workout schedule, like the days, times, and activity (ie cardio, weights, both, etc) and I will help you get the most out of the products.
Also what are your macro's like for your diet and do you follow any specific diet plan?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the biggest made mistake i made when i was dropping fat for the first time going from 240+ to 200 was I wish I would have worked out and dropped the weight that way instead of relying on my solely my diet to do it for me. 320lbs at 2500 calories seems really low. you should only be looking at losing about 2 lbs a week if your wanting to lose it healthy and spare muscle.

if im wrong on this correct me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this diet if for order of my dietitian as far but I can eat all (NOT REFINED SUGARS) in portions and worked fine until now I not sure but I think that my body requires more

Protein looks:

CHO (45%), PROTEINS (25%), FAT (30%)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
something does not seem right having your protein as low as 25%

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the same i tell to the god damn doctor!!!!!! i belive thats at this point of my diet i need to low carbs and up proteins.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what are your goals??

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, most doctors and dietitian aren't really open to new ideas in dieting and go off of what they were taught in school. I actually train with a nutrition major right now and I can tell you that she had no clue how to set up an adequate diet fora training individual.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
just strength later get BIG and ROCK SOLID!
Whats your workout schedule ? Let us know days and exercise type.

I can pretty much say all you need right now is the Assault and a post workout protein. You can use Muscle Pharms Combat powder post workout, but you would be fine with just about any high quality whey or protein blend. The Combat is going to be nice though because it will help you keep positive nitrogen balances in your body for many hours following consuming it which I think would benefit you in strength gains. The Assault will work out good as a preworkout because it will give you a good kick to boost your energy as well as a small amount of carbs to keep your energy levels sustained throughout training. I would drink the Assault starting 20 minutes before lifting and then sip it right through your first couple exercises. If your doing things right your should expect the increased intensity of your workouts to help you kick through this sticking point in your weight loss. Once your weight gets closer to your overall goal then I would suggest adding in the Shred, but as of right now I believe it is unnecessary for you. Finally did you hire your dietitian or was it recommended by a doctor?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really I go to the dietitian because I need to know exactly and frankly what type of food, qty I can eat and the most important for my height and age my desirable weight

Height: 5’11”
Goal Weight 180 lbs.
Acceptable Weight 220lbs. (This was a dietitian tell me) right now 320 lbs.

I got a ton of e-books of bodybuilding and some books and magazine and really help me much for understand this sport and the dedication and sacrifice so follow this is my Workout plan but honestly this kill me maybe I put some exercise for MASS but…

My main goal is melt fat, power, strength and definition

Workout Monday thru Thursday (weights and 1 hour of cardio)

Monday
Chest & Triceps

Incline Dumbbell Press
4 x 15, 12, 10, 8

Flat Bench Barbell Press
4 x 12, 10, 10, 8

Incline Dumbbell Flies
3 x 12, 10, 8

Cable Crossover
3 x 15, 12, 10

Triceps

Pushdowns
4x 15, 12,10,8

Bent-over cable extensions (using a rope)
3x15, 12, 10

Dumbbell Kickback
3x 15, 12, 10

Tuesday
Back & Biceps

Back lat pull down front
4x 15, 12,10,8

Close Grip pull downs to the front
4x15, 12,10,8

Seated cable row
4x15, 12,10,8

Hyper extension/bent row
3x 15, 15, 15

Biceps

Standing barbell curls
4x 15, 10, 8, 6

Machine Curls
4x 15, 10,10,8

Standing Barbell Curl
4x 12, 10, 8, 6

Dual dumbbell hammer curl
4x 12, 10, 8, 6

Wednesday
Legs

Squats
4x 12, 10,10,8

Leg Extension
4x 12, 10, 8, 8

Leg Press
4x 12, 10, 8, 8

P.S. Thank you for the support!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
is there a specific reason you can't train friday, saturday, and sunday? Also how open are you to training advice?

The reason I ask is because I think you would achieve better results utilizing shorter cardio sessions. For example I think doing some sled pulling after your weights and then later in the night doing a steady state cardio like walking will allow you to safely increase your intensity as well as allowing you to have more energy throughout the day. If you workout at night you can just switch the cardio around so that first thing in the morning you are getting in a light walk and then at night you do your weights and sled pulling.

Also, are you using a fish oil supplement at the moment? If not I would highly recommend adding one to your diet.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off course buddy i open to suggestion well the friday is only for cardio and the saturday and sunday for rest and i use Fish Oil what do you think about?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think you should move your days around so that you are getting a break in between each lifting day. On these off days you can still do your cardio but your body will be able to repair itself a little better. Check out this book
http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=370&pid=2976
It will give you a solid lay out of a workout program that will definitely help you build strength.