MP Stack?

gnetics18

Awards
Thinking of ordering an MP stack, -Assault -BulletProof and Possibly Battle Fuel. Also run with Xtend. Im looking to lean out and keep as much Muscle mass and Strength as possible. (Need to Drop a lil weight but keep my strenght before I ship to Marine Corps Boot) Looking for any reviews if anyone has taken battle fuel as I really could not find too much. Also does anyone know where I can get Bullet Proof? Seems to be back ordered everywhere!! If anyone has any comments on the stack let me know. Thanks :burnout:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bullet Proof just got back in stock at our warehouses yesterday so it should be at our retailers soon. Based off of the description of your goals, I think you may be better off stacking Shred Matrix and Battle Fuel. You can certainly add the BP and Assault in there as well but the Shred should be the cornerstone of a stack to lean you out. Let me know what your BF% is around, your training and what type of diet you use and I can help you come up with the perfect stack.

As for the Battle Fuel, I know MrChristian on here has used it as well as a few others so you may want to PM him for a review. I have probably used Battle Fuel more than any one else out there lol I can tell you its one of my favorite supplements for strength. I am currently experimenting with using two packs a day, but in all honestly it doesn't seem to have many advantages over 1 pack. You can also PM me if you have any other questions.

gnetics18

Awards
Bullet Proof just got back in stock at our warehouses yesterday so it should be at our retailers soon. Based off of the description of your goals, I think you may be better off stacking Shred Matrix and Battle Fuel. You can certainly add the BP and Assault in there as well but the Shred should be the cornerstone of a stack to lean you out. Let me know what your BF% is around, your training and what type of diet you use and I can help you come up with the perfect stack.

As for the Battle Fuel, I know MrChristian on here has used it as well as a few others so you may want to PM him for a review. I have probably used Battle Fuel more than any one else out there lol I can tell you its one of my favorite supplements for strength. I am currently experimenting with using two packs a day, but in all honestly it doesn't seem to have many advantages over 1 pack. You can also PM me if you have any other questions.
Awesome! Great to hear I definitely want to try that Bulletproof out since I have a little trouble sleeping. I believe my bf is around 25% right now, I have been to around 14% before. Just need to find my trial log book. lol. Currently I am eating lean as possible, low fat high protein, only taking Protein, ON WHey and Muscle Milk. Simple as possible because I am out 12 hrs a day until next week when I get back to normal and will be able to prepare meals and workout at my times. I lift heavy as possible for 6-8 reps. x3/4 sets..4-5days a week. Usually run/jog 3mi. 2 times a week with a 15lb weighted vest. Mesomorph body, gain and drop weight fairly easily with proper diet. Will post a sample workout and diet if needed, thanks for the help! My Assault, Xtend are scheduled to come in tommorow and the Bulletproof will ship as soon as Its available I guess.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What I would do is stack Assault and Bullet Proof right now. Take this time to get your diet and training really focused in, once you really feel you have it down and your are noticing positive results through Shred Matrix into the mix. Keep me up to date on your progress and I will evolve the stack for you.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
What I would do is stack Assault and Bullet Proof right now. Take this time to get your diet and training really focused in, once you really feel you have it down and your are noticing positive results through Shred Matrix into the mix. Keep me up to date on your progress and I will evolve the stack for you.
Definitely throw in either battle fuel or shred matrix.

gnetics18

Awards
Thanks I appreciate the help, Yes I will definitely do that. Should be on a solid clean diet and training by next week when family/business matters finish up. on my loose diet and exercise I am avg. about 1lb a week lost..and im starting to get some vascularity back..feels good to see a little progress, cant wait to start going hard and smashing weights again :dl: . Ill probably turn this into a seperate log/review with pictures...thanks again for the help!

gnetics18

Awards
Sweet just got my Assault Rasberreh Lemonade in, along with some Watermelon Xtend..and a buncha samplers..now Muscle pharm needs to hurry up with the samples I ordered lol! and I gotta wait till my back ordered Bullet Proof ships. Im excited to try that assault tomorrow! :crackhead:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Cool, the bp should be out pretty soon.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulletproof is sick! You will love it. Gauranteed to knock you out!

gnetics18

Awards
Just got my samples that I ordered about 2-3 weeks ago..Muscle Pharm lags it!..lol..too bussy pushing weight in the gym instead of shippin my samples! :mischievous: Got Inpatient and ordered a tub of Assault and Bulletproof. Got the Assault last week, taken 3 doses at 1.5 scoops and get plenty of clean energy,No jitters and man does it work..reminds me of the No-Xplode before the reformulation in terms of focus/energy. Great energy shortened my rest a lil bit and pushed extra weight and more reps. 10/10 in energy and focus. Definitely good stuff, wasnt really a fan of the sweetness... at 16oz water. Raspberry Lemonade was just a really sweet raspberry taste not really a lemonade taste at all. However it is drinkable. 8/10 on flavoring. Might try squeezing a lemon in there to cut the sweetness a little bit.

Tried my sample of bulletproof last night, Orange rass flavor. Tried mixing it OJ/Water mix..Good but like the assault very sweet for my taste. Mixed in my Blender Bottle mixer, mixes well however did leave a lil gritty-ness at the end. Very slight and with a last shake and gulp hardly noticeable. Woke up feeling pretty refreshed with 8 hrs sleep, did notice a slight..still sleepy feeling for the first 5-10 min, after that I felt pretty damn good. Still need time to review this but seems pretty good, my tub was on backorder and finally arrives on mon-tues. so ill update in about a week. 8/10 Flavor 8.5/10 Effectiveness..just need more time to fully review and more than likely bring score up.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Dont put OJ in the Bullet Proof, the carbs are going to kill some of the positive benefits of the product.

gnetics18

Awards
Ok got it. It was about 2oz juice in about 14Oz water..I was just trying to cut the sweetness a little bit..hmm maybe less water and more of a shooter type thing will work..lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I prefer to just mix it with about 4 ounces of water. That way it seems to hit a little quicker for me and it doesnt wake me up to pee in the night. I can understand thinking the Assault is too sweet but I can't believe you think BP is man, I am jealous of your palette.

gnetics18

Awards
Haha thanks, yea I hear that alot. Maybe it was just my sample that was sweet, ill know tonight as I should be gettin my tub of Orange BP today. Cant wait to get into the gym tonight all pumped and ready to ASSAULT the weights lol. Do you know if I can squeeze a lil lemon into the Assault to cut the sweetness? or should I just make a shooter out of it also? Im thinkin maybe just shoot it and not risk deteriorating any of the ingredients..

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks, yea I hear that alot. Maybe it was just my sample that was sweet, ill know tonight as I should be gettin my tub of Orange BP today. Cant wait to get into the gym tonight all pumped and ready to ASSAULT the weights lol. Do you know if I can squeeze a lil lemon into the Assault to cut the sweetness? or should I just make a shooter out of it also? Im thinkin maybe just shoot it and not risk deteriorating any of the ingredients..
For that one you can add lemon juice, thats fine. You could probably add lemon juice to the BP too if you wanted to but OJ just has a little to many carbs. For the Assault you could just add more water and drink it starting 30 minutes before training and then keep drinking throughout your first few exercises. It works pretty good as an intra-workout drink, you may even find yourself having some extra pep at the end of your workout.

gnetics18

Awards
haha I had enough pep at the end just fine. Seems like drinking it on the way to the gym works just fine as long as its ice cold. Got my tub of BP and it actually was not sweet from the tub..just slighty salty/sweet and very light on flavor..with a sqeeze of lemon it was perfect and I even enjoyed sipping on it while I cruised the mssg boards before I knocked out..good stuff verry good stuff..:sleeping:

LOAGS

LOAGS

Awards
been stacking the assualt/battle fuel/bullet proof
the assault is unbelievable! my focus/energy levels and stamina I have during my sessions is really something! I absolutley fly through my HIIT sessions also!
When I wake up the next morning from drinking the bullet proof the night before I wake up strong and raging to go!!
It's a vicious circle!!!! about time sup's made you feel that way!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i really miss my bulletproof. Sleep on that stuff was epic

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i really miss my bulletproof. Sleep on that stuff was epic
Yeah, me too. Hopefully we get restocked soon so we can all get back to having good sleep.

will175

will175

Awards
been stacking the assualt/battle fuel/bullet proof
the assault is unbelievable! my focus/energy levels and stamina I have during my sessions is really something! I absolutley fly through my HIIT sessions also!
When I wake up the next morning from drinking the bullet proof the night before I wake up strong and raging to go!!
It's a vicious circle!!!! about time sup's made you feel that way!
I have been doing the same thing as you but with the added combat. I have had some very good results. I was 152 when I started two months down the line I was peaking around 169 with less BF. Love Muscle Pharm :wave2:

I still have some BP laying around. Did not enjoy the first flavor they had it in as much as the grape one. I think I am down 3 complete orders so far. I am actually putting an order for some other stuff on BB.com but I usually order off MP site since they usually have big discount sales....hint hint. When are you guys putting another 50% sale, I am down again for sure. Thanks again MP. Oh and piston pump I am flying down to Oahu in a few weeks before heading to SF, I can give you the rest of my BP. I just need to check if its still all good because of our humidity. But it has been closed this whole time.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We might have another sale when Recon comes out, but who knows....