MP too expensive?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was interested in buying "Combat". I went to the website only to find this stuff is $72.99! Is this for one jug? How many servings? No nutritional facts listed at all?

Musclepharm: Pre Workout Matrix

Not trying to bash, just legitimate complaints from a would be buyer.

Someone rep or otherwise inform me further please. Thank you.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you click on the link on the left hand side of the page ,"Ingredients", you will get the nutritional information. The price is for one 5lb jug at 64 servings, the serving size is a little bigger then an isolate or something like that hence the less amount of total servings. Finally with the price you have to remember that is our MSRP, we have it that high so we don't undersell our retailors. If you look at any of the products on manufactuers sites they are a lot higher than what a retailer sells them for. You have three options to get the product at a much better price:
1) Sign up for our newsletter and wait until we have a 50% off sale, or use the 30% discount of PM30.
2) Wait until we start showing up on internet retailers and local shops, we are in a contract that is up at the end of the month so we should start showing up at other places soon.
3) PM me and I will give you the detail about the one site we are exclusive at until the end of the month, the product sells there for about $43.

Whatever you do, don't pay the full price on our site. You can at least use the 30% discount code that we always offer.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It is 5lb of a sustained release protein. The prices on their website, as with other 'vendor' websites are usually set at MSRP. USPLabs, PAL, etc. all have noticably higher prices on their website than anywhere else.

It should also be noted that MP always has a discount code or 2 floating around which is generally about 20% less. They've had other even more generous sales as well. You could always make a request for Nutraplanet to pick these guys up. :) Once the actual retailers start carrying them the products are usually sold for a much lower price.

USPLabs Prime - 69.99 @ USPLabs website
USPLabs Prime - 48.95 @ Nutraplanet

I hope this cleared some of that up for you.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! Thinking about buying now again. My bad on not seeing the ingredients link.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, it happens. What flavor you thinking about trying?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am using the triple berry now, I just switched from the Chocolate PB this past week. Here is been my favorite way to use the Trip Berry so far:
8oz farmers or whipped cottage cheese
1 Scoop Trip Berry Whey
4 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter.

Its like a PB&J sandwich for people on the Anabolic diet.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Triple Berry is the best tasting protein I've ever tried.. ever
o_O
I guzzle that shiz when mixed with milk (mixes better in water tho)

gnetics18

Awards
Price isnt too bad as it can be found on sale, or coupon codes for online sites..order a couple things today If I can find Bullet Proof instock anywhere!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am using the triple berry now, I just switched from the Chocolate PB this past week. Here is been my favorite way to use the Trip Berry so far:
1 Scoop Trip Berry Whey

I want to buy some now just to try this. I might have to open my sample pack today :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulletproof has been out for awhile now.... i gotta check on that.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Just got BP back in stock today. It will be available next week.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 Scoop Trip Berry Whey

Protein + PB + CC has often taken the place of ice cream in my house. Good stuff. Especially with some steva or splenda.