KeyHAWK's review of Assault rasberry lemonade

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up KeyHAWK's review of Assault rasberry lemonade

First off I would like to thank pistonpump and MP for going that extra mile out of there way to make sure I got it. That is what I call good Customer Service. When I first open up the tub it smelled like candy so I was already pumped to try it. I stuck my hand in the tub to find the scoop and than I licked some of the powder off my finger and it tasted like a pixie stick. At first I mixed it with 10oz of water and to a drink. It was very sweet and tasted great. I added a little more water and it was prefect. It is hard to believe that is a pre workout drink. For mixing a 9.5 out of 10, for taste a 10 out of 10 and for results a 10 out of 10.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Thanks for the review bud, The Rasp Lemonade is a bit stronger flavor than the Blue Razz so it takes a little extra water but once you hit the right amount its hard to just drink one serving. Let us know if you have any questions along the way.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

thanks so much for the apprieciation and the new flavor review! MP loves our country's servicemen, take care and God bless you my friend
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Assault Raspberry Lemonade+Pre-max= Islandmagic
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 05:48 AM