MP at the Arnold?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    It was nice, I kept coming bye to get some bulletproof samples but you guys didnt have any. I came back later and yall was out of everything saturday afternoon. I watched yall fellas dead lift. It was nice. Wish I could of got them sample though. Why didnt yall bring any product to sell?
    Are manufacturer was slow on getting our order to us so we didn't have enough product to cover the show as well as our warehouse. We really just wanted to go there to get our name out there, but surprisingly a lot of people already knew who we are which was awesome.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. I was def there..watchin my team members Jeff B. and Chane throw up some heavy weight!!!

Lewy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pole23 View Post
    I was def there..watchin my team members Jeff B. and Chane throw up some heavy weight!!!

Lewy
    Yeah, those guys were some serious benchers. Convinced me that single ply is the way to go.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pole23 View Post
    I was def there..watchin my team members Jeff B. and Chane throw up some heavy weight!!!

Lewy
    I couldn't remember their names but I assume these were the guys from Iron Chamber gym. If so, they had some awesome lifts. I still can't believe the one guy couldn't even touch 730 (I think) in his shirt. I especially liked their Board setup that was removable.

5. Wait until 2010 Arnold. Big Things to happen!!

6. You going to make it this year?

7. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    You going to make it this year?
    No the Wifey is do in early March.

8. Congrats...

I'll have to hit CoryG up for a tub of Assault.. (on the house)

9. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Congrats...

For sure bro!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Congrats...

Your going to have to get there pretty early to talk to CoryG, I think that guy knows just about everybody in the greater Columbus area and they all stop by the Arnold to talk to him for a little while lol.

Who else is thinking about coming down to the Arnold this year?
    •   

11. I have a direct line... CG helped me get down to less than 10% BF last year around this time...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. Tom Arnold!
    By REEVESDIESEL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 09:26 PM
  3. The Arnold
    By icanrace in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:44 AM