New Assault Flavor Release & 50% Off Code Inside

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
We are pleased to announce our newest flavor of Assault has arrived and is
ready for sale. As usual MusclePharm likes to take care of our VIP Members and we are
offering 50% Off the new Raspberry Lemonade Assault. The taste is amazing
so do not miss out on this opportunity.

The sale begins Tuesday February 24th and ends March 1st!!

Enter Promo Code: mp50
link----->Musclepharm: Pre Workout Matrix

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
yea im wondering too since im in iraq now.

will175

will175

Awards
You bastards...I still have a new tub of Assault. If I pick up this new flavor with out ordering everything else like I usually do, is shipping still free?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
im waiting for a response for all of you, thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
keyhawk we do ship to Iraq with APO box and should get there fast, under a week. You will have to pay shipping separately from the checkout on the website so you could order and then give me your order info etc and i will forward it to the order department where they would contact you with shipping charges. I think it is just not set up on the website yet.

will send me your info, name etc and what you want to order and i will see what we can do for you.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Right now im at Balad, but move at moments notice.
My best friend is there. He just got there a few months ago. He is from a NG unit in Cal. If you see a PFC Hori hit him lol JK. I hate the moving part lucky we are staying here in Taji

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
My best friend is there. He just got there a few months ago. He is from a NG unit in Cal. If you see a PFC Hori hit him lol JK. I hate the moving part lucky we are staying here in Taji
No doubt man, ill be on the lookout. Keep on training and be safe. I here it isnt too bad there now.