question for sponsers

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to try out bullet proof, but im a little concerned about the some of the ingredients. what effects do these ingredients have on the GH production: these are listed as other ingredients on the lable:Sucralose, Maltodextrin, sucrose

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There is only ~1g of Sucrose and ~1g of Malto for a total of 2 grams of net carbohydrates in the formula. To combat this we have guar gum in the formula to help slow the release just enough so that there will be no insulin response sufficient enough to blunt the growth hormone boost that is received from taking this product. The sucralose is a non caloric sweetener so it also should not effect GH response.
When I first read the formula for BP I was worried about the same things, but after we published the nutrition facts with the actual carb count I was no longer worried. The two grams of fiber are just enough to prevent a sufficient insulin response from the Amino's and carbs in the formula but not so much that it will affect the ingredients. Let me know if this was the type of answer you were looking for.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thank you for the response. its what i thought myself, just wanted to make sure.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
MusclePharm products are well thought out, they arent just some ingredients thrown together, what you get is top notch formulations. :thumbsup: