question for sponsers
- 02-22-2009, 05:19 PM
- 02-22-2009, 10:15 PM
There is only ~1g of Sucrose and ~1g of Malto for a total of 2 grams of net carbohydrates in the formula. To combat this we have guar gum in the formula to help slow the release just enough so that there will be no insulin response sufficient enough to blunt the growth hormone boost that is received from taking this product. The sucralose is a non caloric sweetener so it also should not effect GH response.
When I first read the formula for BP I was worried about the same things, but after we published the nutrition facts with the actual carb count I was no longer worried. The two grams of fiber are just enough to prevent a sufficient insulin response from the Amino's and carbs in the formula but not so much that it will affect the ingredients. Let me know if this was the type of answer you were looking for.Muscle Pharm Rep
02-23-2009, 10:01 PM
02-26-2009, 04:40 AM
MusclePharm products are well thought out, they arent just some ingredients thrown together, what you get is top notch formulations.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2003, 08:26 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2003, 09:55 PM
- By belbs75 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:02 AM
- By Rhinoman in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2002, 05:35 PM
- By MassMachine in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2002, 01:05 AM