Combat...locked and loaded on target!
- 03-02-2009, 05:28 PM
- 03-02-2009, 05:33 PM
03-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Just tasted my Triple Berry and I really liked it. It mixed within seconds in plain water with a spoon. Taste is not too sweet- something I didn't expect due to the very sweet smell of the powder-- but a definite plus in my book. I thought it was really cool how the white powder turns to pink liquid in water :P
The shake itself is exceptionally easy to drink: no clumps of any kind, and the BEST part IMHO is that the shake isn't "thick" like all the other proteins i've tried. I have trouble drinking really thick shakes but this one kept the water consistancy for the most part.. Very impressed, not only with the ingredients, the drink, and the flavor, but also the Tub that it came in is very cool/marketable.. I will definately reccomend this to all my friends.
PS thanks for the calender
03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Well I have recieved a few compliments on the mass I have at the Arnold. So the protein has helped keep muscle while staying lean! All in all its an awesome protein!!
03-07-2009, 07:54 PM
03-09-2009, 07:31 AM
thats real silver on the labels
im very pleased with combat as well, considering the micellar casein which is usually not that pleasant.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CleetusVanDam in forum LG SciencesReplies: 34Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:31 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2004, 11:47 AM
- By jeepthang in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:30 AM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2003, 09:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM