Combat logs?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are the Combat logs up and running yet? Really wanting to check them all out...this product looks so exciting!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty challenging to log a protein powder ;)

What would you like to know?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty challenging to log a protein powder ;)

What would you like to know?
Taste and anything else thats been noticed while on it. Thanks

But,your correct about a logging challenge for proteins. I hav'nt seen to many out there but, It does surprise me sence potein is the corner-stone to any supp arsenal. Only way you could see real results would be to us it for month str8t , then log results such as weight gain/muscle/bf and other things comparedto your usual proteins.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Right, but the circumstances would have to be controlled and perfect. If you're looking for muscle gain the diet would have to be correct and then how would one differentiate between the protein adding muscle and the caloric surplus adding muscle? Situations such as these could be endless.

Really the only thing that can truly be commented on is taste, texture and mixability unless the subject strictly controlled EVERYTHING to be exactly the same for a long period of time. Even then, muscles adapt to programs and progress would slow so it would still not be an 100% effective trial.

As far as taste, mixability and texture...A++++++. I've never been more satisfied and I've tried damn near everything. The mix of different forms of protein makes it perfect for any time of the day. For me personally I just add it to my third meal, but I've used it PWO and pre-bed also. Contents are also very well rounded which makes it as good if not better than anything out there.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The other logs will get up and running soon. We had some problems with actually getting the Combat powder in so we are playing catch up to get it all out to the testers.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for mine but will log it as soon as it comes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, we put out the tester wanted thread a little to premature. Logs should be coming up shortly as product should be on its way!

I still havent gotten the pleasure of trying it yet either so i'll be following the logs closely.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I made some yesterday and whipped it with an electric whisker. Good God LOL

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Right, but the circumstances would have to be controlled and perfect. If you're looking for muscle gain the diet would have to be correct and then how would one differentiate between the protein adding muscle and the caloric surplus adding muscle? Situations such as these could be endless.

Really the only thing that can truly be commented on is taste, texture and mixability unless the subject strictly controlled EVERYTHING to be exactly the same for a long period of time. Even then, muscles adapt to programs and progress would slow so it would still not be an 100% effective trial.

As far as taste, mixability and texture...A++++++. I've never been more satisfied and I've tried damn near everything. The mix of different forms of protein makes it perfect for any time of the day. For me personally I just add it to my third meal, but I've used it PWO and pre-bed also. Contents are also very well rounded which makes it as good if not better than anything out there.
Sounds good Rugger I appeciate the look out on product. If I purchase Iwant to use it like you around bed time but, im taking the BULLET PROOF at bedtime and it says to take on emphty stomach. How can I use both of these around bed time with-out it effecting the BP. Any ideas..Thanks

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I would take the BP an hour before bed, then take the protein immediately before you sleep. An hour should be enough time for the BP to digest, I would think.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you can stay up for an hour after bullet proof that would be a good plan lol. Honestly you really don't need to take both at night, you can use the combat on your off nights of BP or you could just mix up a shake and stick it in your fridge for when you wake up to whiz in the middle of the night. BP and Combat will both help to keep you anabolic throughout the night, so honestly I would just use them on seperate nights.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys..Im gonna try what Rugger mentioned. This was close to what im doing now with my bed-time protein and BP.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got my Combat powder late today. I will get a log up soon.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I got my Combat powder late today. I will get a log up soon.
You better get it going soon.... JK

Im glad you guys are finally receiving them, none of us reps have received one yet so we are all anxious for them as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You better get it going soon.... JK

Im glad you guys are finally receiving them, none of us reps have received one yet so we are all anxious for them as well.
Anything particular you need in the log.?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything particular you need in the log.?
a picture of you post combat powder drinking, with combat powder shake mustache ;) like the got milk ads!!! That would be sweet of you crader! :tongue2::wiggle:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Mainly we are just concerned with taste, ease of mixing, different ways you mixed it, how it is on your stomach, etc. Since you are dieting it would be interesting to see how it holds off your appetite. You don't have to write something everytime you take a scoop of it, but once or twice a week give a little update for it.
Thanks again Crader.

will175

will175

Awards
I got my combat a few days ago. Taste is really good, choc/pb. Fist thing I noted about combat was the thickness of the shake. I had to double check on if it was two scoops or not. I do not feel bloated after downing it at all, but not hungry for something else to eat. I like it so far as well as all the other products from these crack dealers,haha.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
FYI:

2 scoops is what we suggest for males and it might be a little thicker as it is 50g of protein..

wilson502

Awards
one thing i noted is it makes me more regular. probably due to the 5g of fiber per serving.