Bullet Proof mini review

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my samples recently, and last night decided to put Bullet Proof to the test. I was up at 5:30am yesterday, worked from 6:30-5:30, and had judo from 7-9pm. I got home and ate a small burrito and some whey, watched Dexter, and around 11PM, downed the BP and hit the sack.

I lay there, and within 15 minutes of taking the BP, felt very relaxed. There was no GABA 'I have an elephant sitting on my chest' rush, only a nice zen-like calm.

Next thing I know, I hear my kids moving around in the next room. I look at my watch, it's 6:45 AM. Sweet, I got to sleep in. I lay there for a second, and realize I feel...great. Rested. Clear-headed, with no grogginess. Not tired, but ready to GO. I got up played with the kids a bit, put a dvd on, then went and bothered the wife.

There it is. Sure, it was only one sample, but judging by that sample, I'd rate Bullet Proof up there with my favorite company's product, Somnidren GH. It doesn't hit as hard, nor put me out as fast, but the end result, the next morning, was perfection.

Two solid thumbs WAY up, a perfect score. Will I buy it? I need to look at the price: I was unemployed for 6 months this year, and barely scrape by right now. If I was ok, my order would have been placed this morning at 7AM. As it is, I'm going to snoop around right now, see who got the cheap pricing.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I got my samples recently, and last night decided to put Bullet Proof to the test. I was up at 5:30am yesterday, worked from 6:30-5:30, and had judo from 7-9pm. I got home and ate a small burrito and some whey, watched Dexter, and around 11PM, downed the BP and hit the sack.

I lay there, and within 15 minutes of taking the BP, felt very relaxed. There was no GABA 'I have an elephant sitting on my chest' rush, only a nice zen-like calm.

Next thing I know, I hear my kids moving around in the next room. I look at my watch, it's 6:45 AM. Sweet, I got to sleep in. I lay there for a second, and realize I feel...great. Rested. Clear-headed, with no grogginess. Not tired, but ready to GO. I got up played with the kids a bit, put a dvd on, then went and bothered the wife.

There it is. Sure, it was only one sample, but judging by that sample, I'd rate Bullet Proof up there with my favorite company's product, Somnidren GH. It doesn't hit as hard, nor put me out as fast, but the end result, the next morning, was perfection.

Two solid thumbs WAY up, a perfect score. Will I buy it? I need to look at the price: I was unemployed for 6 months this year, and barely scrape by right now. If I was ok, my order would have been placed this morning at 7AM. As it is, I'm going to snoop around right now, see who got the cheap pricing.

Great Review!!
Thanks

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great product! I still can't believe how great I felt yesterday morning. Today was back to ass. :(

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an amazing feeling - and you even get it somewhat if you get as few as 4 or 5hrs of sleep.

What flavor did you get?

I've had the Orange Raspberry and have a tub of Grape waiting to be used after I finish up a log I'm running...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, flavor, I forgot to mention. I got ass flavor. :lol: It's not too bad, but not fun either. Zinc is nasty stuff.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you got the orange raspberry, I know what you're talking about. I hated the taste because there is no hint of citrus in there at all. BB12, however, mentioned in his review that it tasted just like cantaloupe, and once I read that, it clicked and I actually liked the flavor a lot after that. Just being able to associate the taste with an actual food to which it bore a lot of resemblance made a world of difference.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
The taste will actually grow on you after a while..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed it does, i really like it honestly. I gave some to my gf cuz she was having trouble sleeping and she thought the grape was nasty. I made her finish the whole thing tho! lol. It really grows on you tho, at least for me it did.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i got the grape fusion(3 tubs)............Very happy with the taste and results from it.......

I take it EOD at most.........Usually workout days(3) or high stress days........

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely. I look forward to it throughout the day when I'm on it.

i got the grape fusion(3 tubs)............Very happy with the taste and results from it.......

I take it EOD at most.........Usually workout days(3) or high stress days........
Today 08:28 AM
Thanks for the feedback on the Grape, Kris. I took it on lifting days only, worked like a charm and kept sensitivity to it high.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely. I look forward to it throughout the day when I'm on it.

Thanks for the feedback on the Grape, Kris. I took it on lifting days only, worked like a charm and kept sensitivity to it high.
grape is more like.....grape lol. its like grape kool aid and it does mask alot of the unpleasantries or the key ingredients involved in BP.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bullet Proof is like beer, its an acquired taste. In a couple years you will be funneling it at parties, trust me .....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never said I cared about the taste. ;) It's certainly not memorable in any way. Indeed, I forgot to put it in my first post.

will175

will175

Awards
Nice review. I hated the taste and the smell of PB for the first week. Then like the guys stated you get used to it. I just wish the second tub I just ordered was grape so I can check which one I like better. I think you need to use it for more then a week and really get the full feeling of the product. I love this thing. I actually love all three products I got, BP-Assault-Battle Fuel. My body reacts really good to the muscle pharm crack. I waiting for there new product to come out. And +++ for there customer support.