SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Video review please?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Are u going to be reviewing all the flavors?I like how the Triple Berry is compared to a DQ Blizzard.Also, i seen on the site about the full Combat series..sounds awesome

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Peanut Butter.... :jaw:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd bump this..lookin forward to reading the review.Combat looks amazing.On a side note, I read about the upcoming Combat series, sounds great.Will these share the same flavors, or will they all be different?I remember someone saying that after initail release, more flavors would come in Feb/March for the original Combat.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There will be some more flavors down the road, as for the variety amongst the line we will see how the flavors of the initial release go and decide from there. Its a working process.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Cool-lookin forward to em.I have no doubt they will be a hit

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in rugger! I'm assuming your gonna get after this during your pct?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it with different amounts of water/milk/scoops to get a gauge of how this stuff tastes. I will probably write something up after Christmas.

I want to try some baking with it, and try it with some other liquids before I get official. I'll say that I've found some combos already that make it taste reallllly good.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey rugger that looks great!..how many servings does that thing have?..oh!..snap thats a 5-lbs. bucket!..nevermind!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Dymatize Whey (12hr) it tastes ok. I got it for a great price for the 4.5gallon size. When i'm out i would like to get some of this. I hope you create a nice mix so i will be ready to go when it arrives!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will have testing oppurtunities out soon so stay tuned....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
will175

will175

Awards
I am soo in too. I should have enough ON till you guys take my money and give me your crack.lol.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
This weekend I'm gonna put some in pudding! OM NOM NOM NOM

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up guys, I am putting together a thread for some testers later today so make sure you check it out.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
What thread is it! Got a link? I would love to apply and log if I got the opportunity P!