Recon

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any word on Recon?Is this still planned for early 09?I seen on the site some of the flavors planned and it sounds great.Also, could this be used for Intra workout also?

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Any word on Recon?Is this still planned for early 09?I seen on the site some of the flavors planned and it sounds great.Also, could this be used for Intra workout also?

It is scheduled to be released in early 2009.
Yes it can be used as intra workout product as well as a post recovery.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Anything new on Recon?I seen on BB that a few of the blends from the profile were shown-and so far looks great.I'm sure the flavors will be amazing as well.Def excited to see final product and give it a go

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Should be coming out very shortly. The carbohydrate blend in Recon is a lot different from most products currently on the market, and it is going to be awesome for recovery. Also were putting our own spin on an effective amino acid blend, which should help with muscle anabolism.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Should be coming out very shortly. The carbohydrate blend in Recon is a lot different from most products currently on the market, and it is going to be awesome for recovery. Also were putting our own spin on an effective amino acid blend, which should help with muscle anabolism.
sounds exciting :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread going on the muscle pharm forums, but other than that your just going to have to be patient...