Chef Get Shredded with MP's Matrix

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off I'd like to thank LLLLern and MP for giving me the chance to log their fat burning product Shred-Matrix. Here is the write-up

SHRED MATRIX
Multi Level Fat Loss System
Here is what you get with Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix Pack Energy & Fat Loss Matrix: Specifically engineered fat torching formula that will get you lean, hard, and defined without nervousness or jitters. Its multi-pathway ingredient matrix will attack fat loss from every possible angle for the quickest and most efficient results possible.

The ultimate performance-enhancing product, gives you the kind of long lasting, focused, and steady energy every athlete desires when training or competing. Without overloading your body with stimulants, which will not only allow you to take your intensity to the next level, but will also help prevent burnout, muscular fatigue, and immune system breakdown.

Appetite-Weight Management Control Matrix:
This unique blend of this product contains an array of ingredients that will increase insulin sensitivity, stop sugar cravings by balancing your blood sugar levels, and enhance the uptake of carbohydrates directly into muscle cells, while keeping them away from fat cells. This will result in a lower body fat percentage, greater recovery, and improved ability to add muscle mass.In addition this formula was designed specifically to further your fat burning potential by helping to control appetite and improve digestion. In addition, the pyroglutamic acid will help improve memory and mental fatigue, which can augment overall performance on the field.

Brain Focus Matrix: This blend will ensure that your brain is powered throughout the day. It will give you a overall sense of well being as well as improved brain function and memory allowing you to work harder longer.

Fat Loss System In A Bottle:
SHRED MATRIX takes this idea to the highest levels by not only combining specific ingredients but entire formulas. It's multi-pathway ingredient matrix will attack fat loss from every angle for the quickest and most efficient results, resulting in a shredded physique!

Don't you think it's time to get SHRED MATRIX onto your supplement team?
Complete Fat Loss System
Eliminates Sugar and Sweet Cravings
Appetite control Matrix
Get Lean while obtaining strength
Reduces Absorption of Sugar & Bad Carbohydrates
Shred Matrix

First week I will be dosing 1 pack with breakfast. Each day after that it will be 2 packs per day.

Starting stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 165
BF: not sure, guessing around 15, you can judge by the pictures
Other supplements being used include: ATW Whey, SNS BA caps, ALCAR, CoQ10, ACES, B Complex

Starting pictures:

Few more pics:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
kick @$$ bro good luck

**side note remember for best results take 30-45 min prior to a meal **

no more:hot: or you will be a :donut:

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first pack this morning 1 hour before workout. I had a 10 gram whey shake a half hour after the dose then I did 30 minutes HIIT cardio. Decent energy, nothing overpowering but I felt it. Noticed a slight increase in body temperature before I started working out. Nothing else to report as of now. I'll report back later tonight on the appetite suppressing qualities of this product.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice Start. If you have any questions along the way let me know. I would love to stack Shred with SNS's TTA, that would be a killer stack.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've decided I'm just going to jump right in at 2 packs per day. I was going to dose 1 pack per day for the first week but since the stim effect is very minimal I'll just start at 2 packs per day.

Yesterday I took my first dose around 8 am and had breakfast at 8:45. I can feel this stuff working about 10 minutes after I take it: I get a sense of alertness and well-being along with a slight increase in body temperature. Second dose was taken at about 5 pm before my workout.

I did upper body strength:
Bench press 5x5
Bent rows 5x5
Seated shoulder press 5x5
Barbell shrugs 5x5

Energy was pretty good during workout along with an increase in sweating.

*My favorite thing about this product so far is the appetite control. I wasn't hungry at all yesterday and I was eating every 2.5-3 hours. This stuff really kept my appetite in check.
*I will be doing a carb cycling diet that looks like this: 3 days <50 grams carbs, 1 day 300 grams carbs. Protein will stay at about 200 grams per day, fat will be higher on low carb days (~80g) and lower on high carb days (~30-40).

Monday: Took my first pack around 7:30 am
*Decent energy boost and feeling of well-being

I will try to report back tonight after my workout and second dose.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my second pack around 5:45 and worked out at 6:30. Felt a pretty good energy boost during my workout. I did lower body power:

Squats
SLDL
Standing Calf Raises
One Leg Presses

*Weight as of today is 164.4 (-.6) which is probably due to a combination of me stopping my creatine intake and the diuretic complex in Shred Matrix. Either way I'm happy with the product so far; it doesn't make me feel stimmed out of my mind and it doesn't upset my stomach which are problems I have had in the past with fat burners.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took one pack today around 7:30 am and another around 5:00 pm. The great thing about this product is the lasting energy/mood. I don't get super-stimmed out but it seems to be a controlled, steady energy boost. My appetite was pretty much destroyed today. Had some brown rice, chicken and broccoli for lunch and ended up eating the same thing for dinner. I wasn't even hungry at dinner time but ate with the family anyways just to keep on schedule. Today's workout went well I did Chest/Bis/Tris hypertrophy. I'm using one of Layne Norton's routines which looks like this for today's workout:

-DB Incline Bech 3x8-12
-Barbell Close Grip Bench 3x8-12
-DB Flat Bench 2x8-12
-Preacher Curls 3x8-12 super setted with
-Standing French Press 3x8-12
-Push Downs 3x8-12 super setted with
-DB Hammer Curls
-Cable Crossovers 3x8-12
-Machine Curl 3x8-12 supersetted with
-Machine Dips 3x8-12

*Overall I'm liking this product a lot. One thing I noticed is that if I take this product too far before a meal I start to feel a little hypoglycemic. I am taking it with 500 mgs ALCAR which is most likely contributing to this, but it's not a bad thing.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The little bit of Corosolic acid in Shred will also get you feeling a little hypo if you don't eat for a while after taking it.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The little bit of Corosolic acid in Shred will also get you feeling a little hypo if you don't eat for a while after taking it.
Yup true. It's not a bad thing though at all; it tells me that the product is doing what it's supposed to do.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last 2 days I took 3 days I've taken 2 packs per day and I find this to be the best dose, really hits the spot for me. Wednesday I did Shoulder/Back/Traps hypertrophy with 30 minutes HIIT cardio. Thursday was an off day, today I did legs hypertrophy and 20 minutes HIIT cardio.

The shred matrix really helped keep my appetite in check yesterday; I limited myself to just one small piece of pie for dessert and really didn't snack on dessert foods like I have the past couple of years ha.

The diuretic complex seems to be doing the trick. Usually if I have a lot of salty foods I'll be bloated as hell for a few days. I haven't had any issues with bloat during the past few days. I will weigh myself tomorrow but I'm not expecting much of a change from last weigh in do to Thanksgiving but I'm confident I'll be able to lose 1-2 pounds of BF next week.

So far I have no complaints with the product. Energy is nice and steady, appetite is in check throughout most of the day. There is a slight hunger rebound at night but nothing that's out of control for me. This happens a lot to me when I use appetite suppressants.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was an off day for me so I started with 1 pack before breakfast. Rugger suggested in another thread to start with one pack and take the other when the hunger sets in later in the day. Well, the hunger never set in ha. This stuff is great for controlling blood sugar and regulating hunger. I ate as scheduled and didn't feel any urges to snack. Weight is back to around 164 which is right where it was before thanksgiving. Hopefully I can get to 163 by mid-week.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 packs today; first at 7:00 am before work and another at 5:30 when I got out of work before the gym. I didn't really get any energy from either dose today but I'm not too worried about it. Instead of feeling energized, I felt normal if that makes any sense lol. I did lower body power and 15 minutes on the elliptical to cool down after.

Squats 5x5
SLDL 5x5
Standing Calf Raises 5x6-8

This stuff is really keeping my appetite in check throughout the day. Honestly it's one of the best appetite suppressants I've used to date. The best thing about it is that I don't crash and my hunger doesn't rebound at night.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Im glad the appetite suppression is working good for you, IMO that is really the biggest difference between Shred and some of the other good fat burners out there.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Im glad the appetite suppression is working good for you, IMO that is really the biggest difference between Shred and some of the other good fat burners out there.
that and the long lasting clean energy

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro, good luck. its good stuff, hope you like it, i guess im more sensitive to stims cuz i get fairly good energy off one pack..

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last 3 days I've dosed 2 packs per day and getting some good results. My weight has stayed about the same but I'm definitely looking and feeling a lot leaner. Been hitting the weights and cardio pretty hard and seem to have a lot of energy during my workouts even on low carbs. I don't really notice much energy from this stuff but that's good since I'm not a huge stim fan. I'm not sure what's causing this but my libido seems to be way up: maybe the ginseng?? Not sure but not complaining ha! When I take my first pack in the morning I start to go hypo real fast so I've started to eat about 15 minutes after my dosing instead of waiting a half hour. I seem to be getting some decent repartitioning effects dosing this way. I'm hoping for 1 lb decrease by Sunday, we'll see how it goes.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well i got sick over thanksgiving and lost 6 lbs :( so id avoid that if at all possible lol

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Last 3 days I've dosed 2 packs per day and getting some good results. My weight has stayed about the same but I'm definitely looking and feeling a lot leaner. Been hitting the weights and cardio pretty hard and seem to have a lot of energy during my workouts even on low carbs. I don't really notice much energy from this stuff but that's good since I'm not a huge stim fan. I'm not sure what's causing this but my libido seems to be way up: maybe the ginseng?? Not sure but not complaining ha! When I take my first pack in the morning I start to go hypo real fast so I've started to eat about 15 minutes after my dosing instead of waiting a half hour. I seem to be getting some decent repartitioning effects dosing this way. I'm hoping for 1 lb decrease by Sunday, we'll see how it goes.

The Suma Root is one of the reasons your Libido is up.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During the weekend I decided to only dose 1 pack per day to give my body a bit of a break. My appetite has been gone the last few days. I really have no cravings at all at night which is something I have been battling for a long time now. The Shred Matrix is definitely lowering my blood sugar too with the ALA, corosolic acid, etc. I start to go hypo every time I dose this stuff which is easily fixed by just eating some carbs. Weight is at 163.4 which is down almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks which is solid for me. I had been stuck at 165 for the longest time. I've been drinking upwards of 1.5 gallons of water per day and don't seem to be holding any water at all. My only complaint with the product so far is the lack of energy I get from it. I don't really feel much of anything from it anymore; which is good for some people who don't like stims but I prefer something a tad bit stronger for preworkout use. One could easily dose a preworkout stim alongside shred-matrix without a problem IMO. Other than that the product seems to be working great.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last 2 days I dosed 2 packs per day: Before breakfast and before dinner. I don't have any issues with dosing late at night on this product, sleep is fine.

*Energy could be a little better, was lagging in the gym last night.
*Appetite suppression is awesome, definitely the best part of this formula.
*Blood sugar control is solid too - next best thing with this formula.
*I'm down almost 3 pounds since 11/22 which is damn good for me
*I seem to always be thirsty when I take this. I'm not sure if it's the diuretic complex or what, but I've been chugging water like it's my job.
*I seem to still have a lot of VAT in my stomach and hip region. I'll be trying Eviscerate (TD 7-OXO) after my shred matrix log and I'm willing to log that if anyone is interested.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down to 162:lol: pretty pumped about this. Most people will say that I'm small but for my size I'm happy with it. I can always bulk later.

I've been taking 2 packs per day and it's been working very well. My appetite is controlled all day long and when I start to get hungry, I'll take my 2nd pack. Energy is slow and steady, libido is up, and mood is up; all you can really ask for with a weight loss supplement.

Workouts have been solid. I did Shoulders/Back/Traps Thursday and Legs/Cardio last night.

I have about 1 more week left with Shred matrix...hoping to lose 1 more pound.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, sorry im late. This is a really good looking log. BUMP for all the fat haters out there!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You definitely got one more pound, good luck!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
shouldn't be a problem dropping a lb in 1 week

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy couple of days here, sorry for the lack of updates; I've been working 12+ hours each day and still trying to work out as scheduled. I've been dosing 2 packs per day and feeling great. Energy isn't there but the results and appetite suppression sure is. I've been eating clean for a solid 3+ weeks without a real "cheat" meal. Strength is about the same, which is good. Nothing bad to report so far but I'll weigh in on Sunday. I have about 5 days of packets left and I'm hoping to get down to 160. I've also been trying to do an extra 30 minutes of cardio right when I wake up in the morning and it seems to be helping my energy levels throughout the day.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workouts have been solid the last few days. Did legs and cardio in the morning yesterday before getting stuck at the Boston Garden for close to 12 hours. I ate 3 meals in the media lounge which honestly isn't bad food at all. I had chicken, rice, veggies, etc. I'm feeling very lean right now; leanest I've been since spring break. My mid-section (Rip cage area) appears much leaner to me. I'll be sure to post up some pictures along with my final review in the next few days.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chef's Final Review of Shred Matrix

Energy: 6/10 - This product supplies a decent energy boost but nothing extraordinary. However, this isn't supposed to be a huge stimulant. Nice, steady energy all day long and no crash.

Focus: 8/10 - I really felt clear-minded when taking this product. Workouts remained intense even on low cals and I had a great mood all day long.

Mood: 8.5/10 - This stuff really made me feel good. This most likely came from the 5-HTP and methyl Synephrine. Mood enhancement is really a great addition to any fat burning product. When I am in a good mood, I am less likely to binge and eat crap all day long.

Appetite Suppression: 9.5/10 - Definitely the best thing about this product is the appetite suppression. I hardly ever felt the need to overeat or cheat. Also there was no hunger rebound late at night which happened to me with almost every other appetite suppressant I've ever take.

Fat Loss: 8/10 - I lost a total of 5 pounds, give or take .5 pounds here and there, my weight fluctuates. My mid section looks a lot leaner than it did, which is my main problem area. When I stopped taking Shred Matrix I gained a few pounds of water back since I was no longer taking the diuretic complex which isn't a bad thing.

Overall: 8/10 - Very good product and very convenient dosing. The product really contains a lot of solid fat-burning ingredients in an easy to dose individual packet. This product could also be used in conjunction with other stimulants in my opinion. Shred Matrix doesn't make for the greatest pre-workout stimulant but it is a solid fat burner/appetite suppressant to use during the day and even at night. This is a really solid formula Muscle Pharm has put together.

Here are my before/during/after pics

I'd like to thank the Muscle Pharm team for giving me the opportunity to run this log.