Chef Get Shredded with MP's Matrix

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Workouts have been solid the last few days. Did legs and cardio in the morning yesterday before getting stuck at the Boston Garden for close to 12 hours. I ate 3 meals in the media lounge which honestly isn't bad food at all. I had chicken, rice, veggies, etc. I'm feeling very lean right now; leanest I've been since spring break. My mid-section (Rip cage area) appears much leaner to me. I'll be sure to post up some pictures along with my final review in the next few days.

2. Here are some progress pics from today:

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Here are some progress pics from today:

Looking Leaner already. Keep up the good work!!

4. great work Chef:bb3:
  5. Chef's Final Review of Shred Matrix

Energy: 6/10 - This product supplies a decent energy boost but nothing extraordinary. However, this isn't supposed to be a huge stimulant. Nice, steady energy all day long and no crash.

Focus: 8/10 - I really felt clear-minded when taking this product. Workouts remained intense even on low cals and I had a great mood all day long.

Mood: 8.5/10 - This stuff really made me feel good. This most likely came from the 5-HTP and methyl Synephrine. Mood enhancement is really a great addition to any fat burning product. When I am in a good mood, I am less likely to binge and eat crap all day long.

Appetite Suppression: 9.5/10 - Definitely the best thing about this product is the appetite suppression. I hardly ever felt the need to overeat or cheat. Also there was no hunger rebound late at night which happened to me with almost every other appetite suppressant I've ever take.

Fat Loss: 8/10 - I lost a total of 5 pounds, give or take .5 pounds here and there, my weight fluctuates. My mid section looks a lot leaner than it did, which is my main problem area. When I stopped taking Shred Matrix I gained a few pounds of water back since I was no longer taking the diuretic complex which isn't a bad thing.

Overall: 8/10 - Very good product and very convenient dosing. The product really contains a lot of solid fat-burning ingredients in an easy to dose individual packet. This product could also be used in conjunction with other stimulants in my opinion. Shred Matrix doesn't make for the greatest pre-workout stimulant but it is a solid fat burner/appetite suppressant to use during the day and even at night. This is a really solid formula Muscle Pharm has put together.

Here are my before/during/after pics

I'd like to thank the Muscle Pharm team for giving me the opportunity to run this log.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chef Jay's
    By TimberLakers in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:49 PM
  2. Chef's quick-hit Cold Fusion Review
    By Chefdeez in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 02:32 PM
  3. Requesting Chef Jay's
    By metalman302 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 10:03 AM
  4. Chef Jays Tri O Plex Cookies Oatmeal Raisin, Oh yea baby!
    By ctgblue in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 04:13 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 04:23 PM