Bullet Proof Final Review

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
MP'S ORANGE/RASPBERRY BULLET PROOF FINAL REVIEW​

What is Bullet Proof?
Bullet Proof is an advanced nighttime recovery system. The benefits are: Restful sleep for optimal growth and enhanced recovery and muscle repair.

HGH And Night Growth Matrix
L-Arginine HCL.
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
4-Amino-3Phenylbutyric Acid (Phenibut)
Macuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized To 20% L-Dopa)
L-Phenylalanine
L-Tyrosine
ZMA Blend
Zinc (As Monomethione And Asparate)
Magnesium (As Asparate)
Vitamin B-6 (As Pyridoxine HCL)

Muscle Recovery Matrix
L-Glutamine
HMB
Calcium-B-Hydroxy-B-Methylbutuyrate Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Gingerols (From Ginger Root) 20%

Essential Amino Acid Blend
L-Theronine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Serine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Proline, L-Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Cysteine HCL

Maximizes Recovery and Repair
Stimulation of Growth Hormone (HGH)
Dream Big Grow Big
Increase in Lean Muscle Tissue
Enhanced Libido in Both Sexes
Relief from Many Forms of Pain

http://www.musclepharmshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=18122774704

Should Bullet Proof be cycled?
To get the maximum benefits of Bullet Proof we recommended cycling the product so that you body does not build a tolerance to the Nootropic ingredients in Bullet Proof. Bullet Proof can be used two ways:

During extra hard training periods or contest prep Bullet Proof can be used everyday for 22 days straight. After the 22 days you should cease usage for two weeks before starting another cycle of Bullet Proof.

Alternatively Bullet Proof can be cycled by using a 5 days on 2 days of regiment. With this dosing scheme you can use Bullet Proof for up to 8 weeks before needing to take a two-week break from the product. Optimally you would want to take Bullet Proof on Your workout days and not use it on your off days from training.

This was the approach I took the 5 days on 2 days off. I remember that first dose.... I was like, “well Orange Raspberry.... very innovative product with the flavor to go with it.” This stuff mixes in no matter what temperature you decided to use. So I took my first sip and thought...”damn, this taste like Orange baby aspirin!” Of course, I had to figure out what the taste was... Orange Raspberry is very unique... so trying to pinpoint an exact taste was difficult. It wasn’t really Orange and not so much Raspberry. I was sitting there drinking it one night and it hit me (no pun intended, cause when this kick’s in nite-nite.. see below) Cantaloupe! That’s right, for me it tasted like Cantaloupe and from there on out I couldn’t get enough. So on my non-workout days... I was really missing my nighttime mix.

Should I drink Bullet proof during workouts since it has EAA?
Although Bullet Proof contains many ingredients that are very productive when taking around training times, its also contains ingredients that will strongly relax the body and induce sleep. Therefore it is not recommended to take Bullet Proof before a workout or during the day, but as a nighttime recovery aid.

Will Bullet Proof help me fall asleep faster?
Yes! The ingredients in Bullet Proof not only induce deeper and more restful sleep, but also to relax the body and mind while still awake. Shortly after dosing Bullet Proof users will notice a very relaxing and calming feeling taking over there body which will lead to users falling asleep anywhere from 30 - 60 minutes later.

Wow, 30-60 minutes is an understatement! I guess it all depends on the individual. The first week, it hit me in a matter of 15-20 minutes. It felt like I took a muscle relaxer (sp)! I could seriously feel the relaxation setting in. Then in the second week, I started to just hold a little in my mouth for 20 seconds or so to see if it would absorb quicker (you know... a little experiment). Great stuff…

Why is sleep important to a bodybuilder/athlete?
Contrary to popular belief, athletes and bodybuilders do not build muscle in the gym but they actually build it while sleeping. When training you cause micro tears in your muscle fibers that trigger the body to repair and strengthen itself so that you can become stronger and adapt to your training. The catch is though, that the body will only repair itself while you are at rest. Also while you sleep you are allowing your body's central nervous system to refresh itself and prepare your body for future training. Without proper rest an athlete will never fully recover from their training and will eventually not be able to progress to more intense and productive training sessions. Finally proper sleep will allow your body to produce two of its most anabolic hormones, Testosterone and Growth Hormone. These two hormones greatly influence your body composition and athletic ability, which will allow you to achieve your goals not only faster, but also naturally.

I feel the highlighted/bold sentence in here is what a lot of us take for granted. There are so many companies out there with products to get us “huge” during workouts, it’s finally nice to have a quality product (packed with amazing ingredients) that not only helps you sleep, but force feeds your muscles with the HGH and Night Growth Matrix.

Overall:
Once again, this product does everything it promises! As for recovery, I’d have to say this has been one of the best product’s I’ve used. If you look at my log, I’ve push my body beyond anything I thought I could accomplish (thanks to Assault). By doing this, my body would have been sore as hell if it wasn’t for Bullet Proof. Granted, I was still sore…. but not near as bad as I would have been if it wasn’t for this supplement. Seriously… look at the log, started off simple, very basic… then hooked up with a PT and took it to the next level.

Key Points:

Taste: Orange/Raspberry – at first really took me back a bit, but love the taste!

Ingredients: Perfect for someone looking to either cut/bulk, what else could you ask for…

Price – once again, for what you’re getting in the product, the price is damn inexpensive!

Wish I could take this every night to help me grow/repair/sleep…etc

As I sit here sipping on my last serving…. That’s where this log has to end… time for bed!

Extremely Important: (taken from BB.com)
In an industry that is completely unregulated, Muscle Pharm commissions only CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practices), Site Licensed Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities to produce our highly advanced formulas. These facilities are Government audited for quality assurance and label claims, and we guarantee what is on any Muscle Pharm label is exactly what is in the bottle.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Top Notch review again, Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. I agree the flavour can be hard to nail down. It mixed well the few servings I tried, however I got a very annoying residue at the bottom of my glass; did you notice this?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I put mine in an old water bottle or shaker... either I was always shaking or swirling item. Only noticed a few grains of product in the bottom, but didn't think much about it... since I could feel the effects kicking in...

Sorta like when you have mustard or ketchup (insert any favorite product) in the bottle and just can't seem to get it all out... but it still satisfied your needs...:yawn:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review, brother! :clap2:

I really like bullet proof myself. Definitely a top notch product in its class.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Great review,... good job!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the review. glad you liked it. i personally dont mind the orange raspberry at all, i enjoy the taste. there can be residue at the end but just add a tad bit more water and shoot it down, no problem.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
nice review bb12! i must agree with everything you've said, BP is in a class of its own IMO...I just started my leaning phase taking shred matrix once in the morning and I can honestly see a difference in increased vascularity and bf, incredible! MP baby!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 2 shred a day (hint...new log) and loving it!

MP products have not only taken my workouts to a new level, but my body has responded so well.... In the past 6 weeks, I've had some of my best overall workouts (ever)

Akula

Akula

Awards
I'm not a giant, but i love this stuff!!
I'm awaiting for more of these sort of products to come on the market!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try the new or "new improved" flavors.

Hint ;)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well have to see what we can do for you in the near future bud...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Not much... Its been a while.

Finally getting back into working out after sometime off.

Whens the season start for you?

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Not much... Its been a while.

Finally getting back into working out after sometime off.

Whens the season start for you?

Are you cutting again now, or bulking?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Bulking again...

Lost some weight do to a gall bladder surgery I had over the summer(ER visit on vacation).